'19 TN WR Trey Knox

We needed speed receivers, anybody who had actually followed the process knows that. You may go now
we don't use the speed we do have. what a bunch of crap. we need good football players. Some of the guys we are signing aren't as good as Knox.

I'll always support my Vols, but don't act excited when we whiffed, and had to settle.

Why did you bump this? So dumb...
we ignored our in state talent, then had to reach and steal a WR from Rutgers.

Is anyone else skeptical of an Alabama guy leading our program. His recruiting success isn't translating here at Tennessee. Let's make a list of all the good in state talent that was ignored.

we ignored our in state talent, then had to reach and steal a WR from Rutgers.

Is anyone else skeptical of an Alabama guy leading our program. His recruiting success isn't translating here at Tennessee. Let's make a list of all the good in state talent that was ignored.

go ahead, it may take a while...

Woodi
Lance
Zion
Mo Hamp
Knox
Tymon
Anderson
Norton
Otey
Izu

Good enough for perrenial playoff contenders and other top programs, but our Alabama coaching staff decided they weren't good enough for the Vols... makes sense.

This post is filled with so much incorrect information, it's actually astounding someone could be so clueless.

Woodi
Lance
Zion
Mo Hamp
Knox
Tymon
Anderson
Norton
Otey
Izu

Good enough for perrenial playoff contenders and other top programs, but our Alabama coaching staff decided they weren't good enough for the Vols... makes sense.
Trey signed with Arkansas. But playoff contender or top program. Ok.

Reactions: volsfan_17
but our Alabama coaching staff decided they weren't good enough for the Vols.

latest

Trey signed with Arkansas. But playoff contender or top program. Ok.
forgot Kane Patterson too - Clemson (playoffs)
Woodi (OU - Playoffs)
Lance (Oregon- would beat us easily)
Zion (UGA- contender)
Mo Hamp (LSU- contender, would beat us easily)
Knox - ( Arkansas, ok, not a contender, but would probably beat us too)
Tymon- UGA
Anderson- South Carolina (better than us)
Norton UGA
Otey- Ark
Izu - Miss St- would beat us

Woodi
Lance
Zion
Mo Hamp
Knox
Tymon
Anderson
Norton
Otey
Izu

Just because you might "want" someone, doesn't mean they "want" to come here. Knox was NEVER coming to TN. He's a great kid, and I would have loved it if he signed with us, but he has never liked TN. The fact Pruitt was able to get him to show any interest whatsoever is amazing if you asked me.

This year's instate class wasn't as good as it has been in the past. I'm still pissed that we let 2 5*'s go to LSU and 2 guys go to Clemson right out of our backyard.

Reactions: ScottishVol
Woodi (OU - Playoffs)
Zion (UGA- contender)
Tymon- UGA
Norton UGA
Otey- Ark

Troll

Woodi (OU - Playoffs)
Zion (UGA- contender)
Tymon- UGA
Norton UGA
Otey- Ark
Well aren't u just a debbie downer

You mean South Carolina that only beat us because they were given a phantom touchdown(that was actually returned for a touchdown by Daniel Bituli aka a 14 point swing)?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Just because you might "want" someone, doesn't mean they "want" to come here. Knox was NEVER coming to TN. He's a great kid, and I would have loved it if he signed with us, but he has never liked TN. The fact Pruitt was able to get him to show any interest whatsoever is amazing if you asked me.

This year's instate class wasn't as good as it has been in the past. I'm still pissed that we let 2 5*'s go to LSU and 2 guys go to Clemson right out of our backyard.

Pretty sure Knox would be here if Pruitt wanted him to be lol

Pretty sure Knox would be here if Pruitt wanted him to be lol

Not sure if Pruitt wanted him or not...just know the kid has never liked UT. Pruitt must have wanted him or else he never would have gotten him on campus and gotten as much attention out of him as he did. I said early on that it would show me what kind of recruiter Pruitt was if he could sway TK. He swayed him enough to get him to consider us for a little bit.

Not sure if Pruitt wanted him or not...just know the kid has never liked UT. Pruitt must have wanted him or else he never would have gotten him on campus and gotten as much attention out of him as he did. I said early on that it would show me what kind of recruiter Pruitt was if he could sway TK. He swayed him enough to get him to consider us for a little bit.

Just curious, do you know him or something? Don’t get where the “never liked UT thing is going” and for what it’s worth it’s well belived Pruitt wanted Payton and Ellis over Knox which he struck out on. Maybe it’ll be a mistake but we will see how this Means kid turns out

Just curious, do you know him or something? Don’t get where the “never liked UT thing is going” and for what it’s worth it’s well belived Pruitt wanted Payton and Ellis over Knox which he struck out on. Maybe it’ll be a mistake but we will see how this Means kid turns out
Yes.

That may be true that Pruitt liked those guys better as WR recruits. There are quite a few that say his best position projects to OLB. It will be interesting to see where he fits in Morris' offense, or if he does get moved.

VN Store

Back