TN WR Shamar Porter (Kensucky transfer)

The receivers we have in this class are much better, and we will likely save a spot for an elite WR.
What receivers in this class are better than Porter? I will give you Leacock and Seldon. I think Porter should be a flip candidate. We missed on the other big fish it’s time to start applying pressure IMO.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
What receivers in this class are better than Porter? I will give you Leacock and Seldon. I think Porter should be a flip candidate. We missed on the other big fish it’s time to start applying pressure IMO.

It’s already been said that the staff did not recruit Porter that hard.

Reactions: VFLEST94

Per VQ, porter has visited multiple times and for some reason didn’t mesh with our coaching staff.

It’s a him problem. Not an us problem. He can go to Kensucky and be irrelevant.

Per AP on todays podcast -

Kodi Burns was never that interested in Porter. Heupel has been. It’ll be interested if we pick up our efforts to recruit him now. There are rumors he’s looking around. (He committed before Liam Coen left UK).

I remembered this because I asked AP about it and both Heupel and Kelsey Pope were high on Porter but Burns wasn’t. I wonder if this is someone we try and bring home.

Reactions: Maxwell865

I remembered this because I asked AP about it and both Heupel and Kelsey Pope were high on Porter but Burns wasn’t. I wonder if this is someone we try and bring home.

This is an example of information AP would not know

Why would AP not know the reason one of the higher rated in-state WR was not really recruited heavily?

Bc this isn’t info a recruit would know. AP talks to recruits. He doesn’t have good info inside the program.

VN Store

Back