'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

Jackson's final stats for last season (11 games):
* Passing: 13 of 25 for 340 yards & 7 TDs
* Receiving: 30 catches for 696 yards (23.2 avg) & 13 TDs
* Rushing: 66 carries for 782 yards (11.8 ypc) & 9 TDs
* Defense: 63 tackles & 8 INTs (2 returned for TDs)
* Special teams: 4 KO returns for 121 yards, 5 punt returns for 145 yards including an 89-yard TD

* Special teams: 4 KO returns for 121 yards, 5 punt returns for 145 yards including an 89-yard TD
But what was his average yards per punt and his field goal percentage accuracy? Wow. This kid really fills up the stat sheet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
I know we just got Gmac, but this kid is my number 1 guy in the State.

31 TDS. Collected 8 ints on defense. Averages 20 yards every time he touches the football.

You cant run with him. You can't jump with him. You cant tackle him in the open field.
3A Mr. Football as a Junior...On3 has 4 star ranked 8th player and 33rd WR in the country. Still way too low and these are his highest rankings. Theres no way in hell there are 32 better WRs in high school.

Lots of dynamic players out here in Cali, and I cant think of any WR out here that I would want over this kid, in this class or in 2025.

I watched Dakarion Moore from Duncanville 3 times last year on TV. Great and dynamic player. I would probably take him and the Saraland WR Williams had he stayed class of 2025. Literally Jackson is right on their heels in pure physical ability.

I know we just got Gmac, but this kid is my number 1 guy in the State.

31 TDS. Collected 8 ints on defense. Averages 20 yards every time he touches the football.

You cant run with him. You can't jump with him. You cant tackle him in the open field.
3A Mr. Football as a Junior...On3 has 4 star ranked 8th player and 33rd WR in the country. Still way too low and these are his highest rankings. Theres no way in hell there are 32 better WRs in high school.

Lots of dynamic players out here in Cali, and I cant think of any WR out here that I would want over this kid, in this class or in 2025.

I watched Dakarion Moore from Duncanville 3 times last year on TV. Great and dynamic player. I would probably take him and the Saraland WR Williams had he stayed class of 2025. Literally Jackson is right on their heels in pure physical ability.
Agree. He's going to shoot up the rankings. Or maybe he won't and they'll be wrong. But this kid and GMac are 1A and 1B in Tennessee. He should be a 5*.

Agree. He's going to shoot up the rankings. Or maybe he won't and they'll be wrong. But this kid and GMac are 1A and 1B in Tennessee. He should be a 5*.
Thereś a lot of really talented kids in Tennessee for 2025. I think a great majority of them are a tad underrated. The Baylor RB Knight is underrated.

But none more than this kid imo. Heś got the home run speed of a Josh Malone with the quickness of a Boo Carter. 8 ints is what stands out to me. Are you serious lol?! That dude would bait QBS and then use his speed to just make up ground and intercept.

Also he placed 5th at State Finals in the 400 meter as a 15 year-old sophomore. Running 52 seconds as a 10th grader is impressive. That speed and endurance was on full display later on during the junior football season.

Heś going to get even faster and stronger and become a serious problem.

VN Store

Back