'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

If this kid played at Baylor THIS season he would have been their best player.

Reminds of Johntay Cook out of DeSoto, TX from the 2023 class.
Except heś more versatile.

This dude is the pest prospect in Tennessee from what I can see. I cant remember a WR from Tennessee having this much playmaking ability.

Yeah I would take this kid over Sparks, Jefferson, Knight, GMAC.

The way he gets up to top speed in 3 steps after changing direction is rare.
If Tennessee lands Jackson, Sparks, Utley, and Macintyre instate, that's the core of a great class.

If this kid played at Baylor THIS season he would have been their best player.

Reminds of Johntay Cook out of DeSoto, TX from the 2023 class.
Except heś more versatile.

This dude is the pest prospect in Tennessee from what I can see. I cant remember a WR from Tennessee having this much playmaking ability.

Yeah I would take this kid over Sparks, Jefferson, Knight, GMAC.

The way he gets up to top speed in 3 steps after changing direction is rare.
This kid is nice but Tee Higgins still the best Wr I’ve seen from the state… hope we land this guy though impressive hudl.

“I have been talking to Coach (Kelsey) Pope, Coach (Kody) Cook and Coach (Max) Thurmond a lot,” Jackson told Volquest. “The relationship with Coach Pope is strong. He texts me a lot and checks up on me. We talk on the phone a lot. The relationship with Coach Cook is very strong. We text and talk a lot, too. I like how they want to do big things. I like the way they setup and the way they operate.” “I have learned that he is a good coach and is big with talking and getting to know you,” Jackson said. “He is a very caring coach. He wants to work and build a strong bond with his team and his players, and I like that about him.”
“They have told me I could be a big help to their offense,” Jackson said. “They have told me I would be a great receiver, and if I come in compete the right way, I would have a chance to come in and start as a freshman.” “When I went out there and was watching the offense, I can see my skillset lining up with their offense,” Jackson said of his Georgia visit. “They pass the ball a lot. I am a wide receiver, and that is one of the biggest things I am looking for.” “I enjoyed watching the team play,” Jackson said. “The environment was great and I enjoyed spending time with the coaches during the visit.”
-VQ

Hearing from Tennessee, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Oregon the most.

Radarious Jackson is a top target for Tennessee and MacIntyre knows it. The two compete together on Tennessee Select, they have had workouts together before and the connection is already there. Jackson picked up the offer from the Vols in October, he was in Knoxville for the Georgia game in November and he is expected back soon. Tennessee is the favorite to land the in-state target out of Memphis Sheffield.

Simmons

VN Store

Back