'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

His Dad did say he wants to play in a spread offense. As soon as I said Tennessee the kid walked off. Hopefully he’s just tired of the process. The response was more like that.
It's a tough process and the kid is avoiding the question because he can.

He'll have to decide sooner or later.

But no more pics bro lol.

Thanks for the inside info 🧡

This thread got weird real quick. I love some inside info as much as anyone but I don’t need to see the kids living room. @Freak can we delete the spy stuff?
Deleted it, it’s not that serious. It’s my wife cousin, I knew his Dad without knowing that was his kid, just a coincidence type thing. Trust me no weirdo activity. Just didn’t want to explain that Vols football and message boards are a passion of mine’s.

This thread got weird real quick. I love some inside info as much as anyone but I don’t need to see the kids living room. @Freak can we delete the spy stuff?
Yeah bothering a kid during Easter celebrations (when it’s probably one of the few days his phone isn’t constantly blown up by coaches) and then posting sneaky pics of the dude is weird. Kinda gotta learn to read the room and just let the kid enjoy his last Easter at home (assuming he is an EE).

Reactions: kennedy262
Deleted it, it’s not that serious. It’s my wife cousin, I knew his Dad without knowing that was his kid, just a coincidence type thing. Trust me no weirdo activity. Just didn’t want to explain that Vols football and message boards are a passion of mine’s.
you didn’t do anything wrong……people tend to overreact to the smallest things…. Thanks for the info.

First thing. He probably is tired of people telling him where to go but no biggie. Second and a bigger deal is the fact he will probably see this picture or hear about it being on this site and it will make you look pretty bad.
IMG_5331.gif
Would also add, that yes. Ditto, you provincial putz

Who is Tennessee’s top competition for Jackson?
It would seem, everyone else, acc to OP er that he seems disinterested when discussing TN. Kid could also be annoyed that dude was throwing pictures of him on the Net.

BRA say he didnt grow up a TN fan. But that coaches have made him a priority. We shall see.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Memphis wide receiver Radarius Jackson is at Ole Miss right now and heads later today to Tennessee. These are some of his first visits, and it will be interesting to see how he reacts after finally getting to campus and seeing what everyone has to offer. George MacIntyre has continued to work him a lot and we believe Tennessee is in a good spot.
-VQ

VN Store

Back