'20 TN WR Holden Willis (USF commit)

Looks like he hurt his ankle, unfortunately. He went under the stadium about 5 minutes ago.

They had taped his ankle, and it looked like he tried to run on it.

The Falcons held Holden Willis, the Tennessee Titans Class 1A Mr. Football, to one catch for 7 yards.

Lake County’s Tanner Snyder had five total touchdowns to lead Lake County to the State Championship over Greenback. Snyder threw for 266 yards and two touchdowns, ran for 138 yards and scored two rushing touchdowns. And he capped the game's scoring by returning an interception 33 yards for a score. He accounted for 404 of Lake County's 535 total yards.

I know it doesn’t mean anything about their future in college, but that’s one heck of a stat line there.

Reactions: FïreBall
The Falcons held Holden Willis, the Tennessee Titans Class 1A Mr. Football, to one catch for 7 yards.

Lake County’s Tanner Snyder had five total touchdowns to lead Lake County to the State Championship over Greenback. Snyder threw for 266 yards and two touchdowns, ran for 138 yards and scored two rushing touchdowns. And he capped the game's scoring by returning an interception 33 yards for a score. He accounted for 404 of Lake County's 535 total yards.

I know it doesn’t mean anything about their future in college, but that’s one heck of a stat line there.
Willis had 1 rushing TD, and 1 passing TD.... They use him all over the field and he got hurt.

Reactions: StoVol
I want to say that I’m really sorry for Willis didn’t get to play in the 2nd half. I wish he could’ve finished. I also wished that me cousin could’ve played the rest of the game, Larry Tubbs, but he broke his collarbone, and went out. I thought Greenback was a lot tougher than I thought. Greenback was a good sport, and both teams fought really hard out there today.

I want to say that I’m really sorry for Willis didn’t get to play in the 2nd half. I wish he could’ve finished. I also wished that me cousin could’ve played the rest of the game, Larry Tubbs, but he broke his collarbone, and went out. I thought Greenback was a lot tougher than I thought. Greenback was a good sport, and both teams fought really hard out there today.

@Sleegro you got enough red ink to grade this ?

Eddie Moore (South Pitt) 1A
Randall Cobb, Brandon Warren (Alcoa ) 2A
Eric Westmoreland (Marion Co) 2A
REGGIE WHITE (Chatt Howard) 2A

Guys...if you can ball, then you'll dominate regardless of comp.

This Willis kid, is doing all he can when touches the ball. IMO he'd put up the same numbers if he played at Catholic or Maryville.

He's a taller Josh Smith. Does anyone regret that scholarship??

Have to keep Calloway...
But I honestly would not be upset it Pruitt just flat gave him a scholly.
Reggie played when there were only 3 classes....so that’s different. There are 9 now.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back