'20 TN WR Holden Willis (USF commit)

This kid is as talented as any receiver period! There will be other SEC teams come calling, just hope this coaching staff does NOT let this kid get away! He’s a play making machine, just watch the highlights from Friday nights game.

So a PWO has to pay his first 2 semesters before he can go on scholarship and not count against the 25 for the year?

So a PWO has to pay his first 2 semesters before he can go on scholarship and not count against the 25 for the year?
The rule says one academic year to avoid being an initial counter. One academic year is not really defined beyond that.

He’s talented enough to warrant receiving a scholarship from multiple P5 schools instead of a PWO. I’d take him over “higher rated” wr’s. Dude just makes plays.

He’s talented enough to warrant receiving a scholarship from multiple P5 schools instead of a PWO. I’d take him over “higher rated” wr’s. Dude just makes plays.
Tell Jimbo!

Update: While Lake County starts preparing for Greenback, there has been some eyebrows in the SEC for this kid, Tanner Snyder, and Larry Tubbs. Ole Miss, Miss. State, LSU, Georgia, Texas AM. is starting to look at these three. From what I’m hearing, Georgia will have reps there to look at all three. Also, I’m hearing that each of these teams likes these kids in the following positions: Snyder at linebacker. Tubbs at running back, and Willis at TE. I’m hearing that Ole miss loves all three in a package deal. If I’m Tenn, I’d look at all three and see what I could do to land these guys somehow together. Don’t let no one tell you that all three can’t play in the SEC, because you’ll just be fooled. Coaches in the SEC knows how to evaluate talent, and some may not let these guys slip through their hands. Things from what I’m hearing, that all three could be getting a big star bump before long.

Reactions: LittleVol
And let me add this: From what I’ve heard already, all three is already receiving letters from SEC schools already. I hear Auburn has sent letters out already as well.

And let me add this: From what I’ve heard already, all three is already receiving letters from SEC schools already. I hear Auburn has sent letters out already as well.
I think we have too many holes to fill to talk about another 3 player package deal. I would like to see Willis become a VOL and I believe he is a Tennessee fan.

Playing in the semis Friday night at Greenback. Seen him play several games and he’s worthy of a scolly! I believe he finished in top 8 at the Nike open in Nashville besting several 4 stars at that camp which is very strong. Also Rivals has not updated anything on him in several months.

Lucky to beat South Pittsburg; (1 Point) with a little Home Cooking. Still, as a VFL, I'd love to see him in Orange and WHITE.

We will see how good Willis is Friday morning when they play my Lake County Falcons for the single A state championship !!!!!

Reactions: LittleVol
We will see how good Willis is Friday morning when they play my Lake County Falcons for the single A state championship !!!!!
Hope GB can just hang with LC. SP DBs did a good job covering him, held him to 184 yards receiving and 3 tds. Carnes is legit at QB. Keep an eye on #20

VN Store

Back