'20 TN WR Donta Hackler

vol271998

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_213144.jpg
    IMG_20190405_213144.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
Hackler had 71 receptions for 1,294 yards and 15 TDs last year. Also returned 2 punts, 1 kickoff & 1 INT for TDs.

Have seen him play a couple times, very good ball player for East Tn. Goes to David Crockett High school.

Donta Hackler, 2020 Wide Receiver - Rivals
Donta Hackler, David Crockett, Wide Receiver

High school is just down the road from the house and is a rival school of my son's. Kid looked good this past season but that's all I know is that about him.

David Crockett is in Washington County and is the school that Former Dallas Cowboy and Kingsport native retiree Gerald Sensabaugh coached for a year prior to causing contreversy and resigning or being fired. Can't really remember which 1.
He was fired. Tried to show the corruption of Washington County schools but did it the wrong way.

Reactions: Tweeder
Is there any interest in some of his teammates?

Cade Larkins QB
Chris Thomas RB
Prince Kollie WR

I was able to catch Crockett's win over Science Hill, and I was impressed with all four. Hackler and Larkins are D1 material, but maybe not SEC level. Larkins reminds me of some of the recent Vandy QBs - undersized at a generous 6-2 but gets the job done. There was also a OL/DL #55; he was listed as 6'-8" 300, and he was pretty much dominating anything Science Hill sent his way.

Hackler had 71 receptions for 1,294 yards and 15 TDs last year. Also returned 2 punts, 1 kickoff & 1 INT for TDs.

No way he runs a 4.3! But at 6ft 3 he still moves.Knows how to high point the ball and fights for it.local kid.ill take em.

The Tri Cities has terrible high school football. Most schools are undersized and not really recruited. Outside of a few players.

VN Store

Back