'20 TN WR Ben Switzer (PWO)

Interesting prospect. It says he went to a Prep Academy after trying college baseball. He said the prep school was a scam lol.

Based on that film, if this kid runs a 4.47, so do I lol. I’m sure he’s a good, hard working kid so not knocking him but that 40 time cannot be accurate. Congrats to him on the PWO opportunity!

Based on that film, if this kid runs a 4.47, so do I lol. I’m sure he’s a good, hard working kid so not knocking him but that 40 time cannot be accurate. Congrats to him on the PWO opportunity!

lol yeah I gotta agree. I saw too many defenders that were catching up to him instead of him pulling away. I could see may be the high 4.5 range, but more likely in the 4.6 range. Not to mention, if he truly ran a 4.47, he would have a ton of offers from Power 5 schools. There simply aren't very many guys that run a sub 4.5 forty and I would venture that all of them have Power 5 scholly offers.

Was going to question you because when I first read it - I read it as 4.7 40 and I thought that looks about right. I didn't see anyone running a 4.47 agree. He does have a tendency to float and he may have gotten faster since his junior year so other considerations. He does make adjustments and catch everything in his area, and he is elusive after the catch. Very rounded routes which is not good, but I do see some potential. If he grows an inch and gets faster......

VN Store

Back