'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

You think Jefferson will be 6'3 220 as a freshman?

What makes you think that?
He was 6'1 200 as a sophomore so I figured by end of senior year with the facilities they have he can add weight. His height is a guess, he may get taller or not odds are he will and has grown.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
Also think he is a 16 year old junior. So he would still have a gap to add height. I wonder his mom and Dad height.
I didn't know he was that stature.

He has outstanding tape on the gridiron.
Glad he will be in the program by way of baseball

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Tennessee and Georgia are recruiting him the hardest. Tennessee will allow him to play both sports but Georgia will only let him play football. From what I’ve been told, how he does in baseball this year will probably determine whether he tries to play both or if he just focuses on one. His stats dropped off a bit in baseball last spring.

So will he be on football scholarship but play basrball? Doesn't numbers count against football if they play multiple sports.
Yes, if you are a multi-sport athlete on scholarship and one of your sports is football, by NCAA rule you count as a football scholarship. If Jefferson ends up playing both at UT, he can play baseball as a walk-on and free up more scholarship money for the baseball team.

VN Store

Back