'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

Really not entertaining you wanting to be ignorant. I know the facts and for you to ask when about covid and all that shows how silly you're being. This is the man's 1st recruiting class and he has 2 major obstacles that CJP never had in his first class. To even try and compare is just blatantly dumb.

On the flag issue you're also super ignorant if you believe that the way the protest is going now. BLM or the liberals and feminist movement who runs it has that protest so bad the SEC was threatening to kick the entire state out of the conference over the issues with the Mississippi state flag and also Ole Miss team name of Rebels and their mascot.Miss me with your still being upset of Kiffin leaving UT because that's personal for you and dumb as hell. Due to George Floyd the rebel flag and the issues with systematic racism is as big of a problem as it was ever except during maybe civil rights. If you disagree with that being a major obstacle then we have absolutely nothing else to talk about because you're being a deliberate idiot.

Only thing in your post worth a response is where you assumed that I’m upset Kiffin left UT. I’m glad he left UT. He wasn’t the right guy for the job. I was more disappointed about the timing when he left, roughly 3 weeks before a signing day. Kiffin and UT are 10 years in the past. Ancient history.

You may have personal reasons to pump Kiffin up. Whatever. I see his failures along with his successes.

Trying to say Kiffin’s recruiting is more affected by CoVid than other coaches is really weak.

The Rebel thing is a hurdle for Ole Miss football/basketball recruiting. But, it can and should be overcome with the right staff down there.

This is why i said those Busch league articles on Rivals or 247 sites need to stop being reposted as gospel.

BlissfulJubilantBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Rnnr
This is not the man’s 1st recruiting class as a HC. He’s headed two major programs previously, and at USC he inherited the recruiting sanctions from Carroll. He did better when he was younger and hungrier AND backed by tradition. It’s what you do when all things aren’t equal that defines what you are. The state flag wasn’t an issue when he didn’t salvage Luke’s class and he seems 3 steps behind every other HC (ceptin Mason) in rolling with the punches this class. What he’s delivering isn’t anywhere close to what Vol fans were pining for whilst pining for him to be hired. And someone that has a point countering yours isn’t automatically an “idiot”...that’s lazy debating.

@butchna there's a difference in when he was HC anywhere else. Covid-19 and the flag rebellion is killing him. I don't mk excuses for another grown man who is paid handsomely. Ij state the facts. Go bk in you memory bank. When Kiffin took over here he dropped several good prospect from Fulmer's last class including Taj Boyd who did well at Clempsun. He also did that at USC and his last stop in Fla. He takes kids whom he thinks fits his system or mold. This yr its hard to do for him. This is very simple comprehension. At Ole Miss they get kids on campus and tk care of business. This has always been their reputation since my 15 yrs of dealing with kids and recruiting. Oxford is not a desired or dream destination place except for the school itself. EVERY coach cheats there just different ways regardless of the sport LOL.

Reactions: barrylee
Only thing in your post worth a response is where you assumed that I’m upset Kiffin left UT. I’m glad he left UT. He wasn’t the right guy for the job. I was more disappointed about the timing when he left, roughly 3 weeks before a signing day. Kiffin and UT are 10 years in the past. Ancient history.

You may have personal reasons to pump Kiffin up. Whatever. I see his failures along with his successes.

Trying to say Kiffin’s recruiting is more affected by CoVid than other coaches is really weak.

The Rebel thing is a hurdle for Ole Miss football/basketball recruiting. But, it can and should be overcome with the right staff down there.

I never said he was affected more than anyone else. I simply stated he was dealing with it differently than than CJP because this is his first class and he was new on the job. This pertains to any 1st yr HC. Recruiting is about presentation and relationships. Kiffin does a great job with presentation. All that goes back to his days at USC in which they dominated recruiting under Pete and learned how and what to do.

On your last point if you don't see on the news how different the state of Mississippi is RIGHT NOW with the climate of the country and African American culture you're blatantly lying to yourself. The current landscape of racial tension etc is very high and that will/has affected recruiting in a major way from JUCOs to Colleges to Universities.

Reactions: ShreveportVol
I never said he was affected more than anyone else. I simply stated he was dealing with it differently than than CJP because this is his first class and he was new on the job. This pertains to any 1st yr HC. Recruiting is about presentation and relationships. Kiffin does a great job with presentation. All that goes back to his days at USC in which they dominated recruiting under Pete and learned how and what to do.

On your last point if you don't see on the news how different the state of Mississippi is RIGHT NOW with the climate of the country and African American culture you're blatantly lying to yourself. The current landscape of racial tension etc is very high and that will/has affected recruiting in a major way from JUCOs to Colleges to Universities.

D1 I would not waste my time going back and forth with these folks on here. Continue to put info out and keep it moving.

@butchna there's a difference in when he was HC anywhere else. Covid-19 and the flag rebellion is killing him. I don't mk excuses for another grown man who is paid handsomely. Ij state the facts. Go bk in you memory bank. When Kiffin took over here he dropped several good prospect from Fulmer's last class including Taj Boyd who did well at Clempsun. He also did that at USC and his last stop in Fla. He takes kids whom he thinks fits his system or mold. This yr its hard to do for him. This is very simple comprehension. At Ole Miss they get kids on campus and tk care of business. This has always been their reputation since my 15 yrs of dealing with kids and recruiting. Oxford is not a desired or dream destination place except for the school itself. EVERY coach cheats there just different ways regardless of the sport LOL.
Good stuff. Elite recruiters prove it by improving the team...excuses be damned. He’s going the other way.

Really not entertaining you wanting to be ignorant. I know the facts and for you to ask when about covid and all that shows how silly you're being. This is the man's 1st recruiting class and he has 2 major obstacles that CJP never had in his first class. To even try and compare is just blatantly dumb.

On the flag issue you're also super ignorant if you believe that the way the protest is going now. BLM or the liberals and feminist movement who runs it has that protest so bad the SEC was threatening to kick the entire state out of the conference over the issues with the Mississippi state flag and also Ole Miss team name of Rebels and their mascot.Miss me with your still being upset of Kiffin leaving UT because that's personal for you and dumb as hell. Due to George Floyd the rebel flag and the issues with systematic racism is as big of a problem as it was ever except during maybe civil rights. If you disagree with that being a major obstacle then we have absolutely nothing else to talk about because you're being a deliberate idiot.

Sankey only said that the state would not be allowed to host any conference championship events unless the flag was changed.

-Brent Hubbs.

Always suspected something was a bit off with this recruitment. Not going to jump to conclusions about the kid here, but for whatever reason UGA coaches thought they could make it work and our coaches didn't. We'll see how it plays out.

Why not both

Because I’ve been there and know the true effect. See for this modern culture sex is plentiful but they love the money. The sex is just a thing and they get that wherever they go, but the money they gv is unmatched

@de1conley .

Pandemic aside....

If this kid signs with UGA, does he make an immediate impact?

Kid could be another Terry Godwin imo.

VN Store

Back