‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

Powell High School. I'm assuming TN will be offering eventually, so decided to start a thread. Already holds offers from UK, USCjr, LSU, and Tulane.

Adarius Redmond on Hudl

i think price was talking about this kid earlier this week. said that on the surface it may seem a bit fishy to see the SEC offers, and no Tennessee, but added that the schools that have already offered have no skin in the game. it's totally worth it to take a flyer now, and see how it shakes out in 4 years, whereas if your TN, and he's in your backyard, and you offer now, you should probably be prepared to stick to that.

said if the kid doesn't pan out for whatever reason or just isn't as highly sought after or whatever, then those other schools can break ties real easy..........TN couldn't with a home town kid, so us waiting or not offering now isn't anything to fret about....

Any relation to the Redmond kid that chose MSU over us a back when Dooley was here?

Righting the wrong by missing Tee Higgins? Highly ranked East Tennessee receiver in the shadow of Neyland Stadium.

@Vol8188 I feel like one of us have to do some recon and put eyes on this one. Wild having that highly rated of a kid right here

Reactions: Vol8188
Why does this kid have 2 threads?

Will this staff right the wrong by missing Tee Higgins with a highly ranked East Tennessee receiver in the shadow of Neyland Stadium?

Why does this kid have 2 threads?

Will this staff right the wrong by missing Tee Higgins with a highly ranked East Tennessee receiver in the shadow of Neyland Stadium?

Right the wrong?

Higgins played us. End of story.

I'm sure Bama is happy about us having Dylan Brooks, and Florida and Miami or thrilled about us having Terrence Lewis.

Kids want to leave sometimes. Bfd...

Right the wrong?

Higgins played us. End of story.

I'm sure Bama is happy about us having Dylan Brooks, and Florida and Miami or thrilled about us having Terrence Lewis.

Kids want to leave sometimes. Bfd...

A difference is that Knox county doesn't have 5 star level talent come through often and this current UT staff is much more competent that Butch's.

“I was surprised then, because I live in Knoxville,” he said. “I’m a couple minutes away from the stadium, and I didn’t think they were going to offer me this quick.

“I always liked UT because it was quick to go to a game, right around the corner. I’ll watch it on TV. It’ll be on local TV.”
Redmond has a family connection to the program, too. He said he’s a cousin of former Tennessee basketball player Jordan Bowden, a fellow Knoxville-area native, and he has heard good things from Bowden about his experience playing for the Vols.

“He said he liked it,” Redmond said of Bowden, “and it’s just crazy to be in Knoxville and have an opportunity to go there.”
“I like their locker room,” he said. “I like their field, actually. We played our jamboree game there. I liked it then, and when they gave me an offer, I was just spooked. … I like how the facility looks — all that.”
callahan

A difference is that Knox county doesn't have 5 star level talent come through often and this current UT staff is much more competent that Butch's.

Yeah, Higgins was committed to Butch's staff for almost a year. So at some point he was competent enough.
Kid wanted to play at Clemson.
And then went about it in a very classles manner when he flipped.

Lawrence was definitely on Butch.
Higgins? Nah.

Yeah, Higgins was committed to Butch's staff for almost a year. So at some point he was competent enough.
Kid wanted to play at Clemson.
And then went about it in a very classles manner when he flipped.

Lawrence was definitely on Butch.
Higgins? Nah.

From what I was told Butch was the classless one in that recruitment... he showed up to his basketball game in the 4th quarter and left 5 minutes after he got there. The students were all in orange cause they new butch was coming... then he just left right after he got there... let them all down... I’m sure tee didn’t like that

VN Store

Back