TN vs. UCLA *Official Game Thread*

Gonna try now and finally get some sleep, can't wait for the game!!!!

Good night VolNation, see you in the afternoon. You guys really are family to me :)

Good call rlntlss......... If we play our true game, I am sorry, a second rate Pac 10 team should not walk into Neyland.... and even pressure us. I am so excited about the defense right now. Been a long time to see so many guys hungry already , and actually on both sides of the ball. Its the little things, like giving responsibilty to Nick Reviez , a walk on the respect to play , and to be an intregal part of the team. Oh I am feeling this year , and the years to come..... GO VOLS !.... 36 - 10 ( I think there will be a safety )

Big day for the Vol Nation! Today we begin to get a much better idea of what this team will look like this season. Here is to hoping that they impress!

Are you sayin' Ditka could beat the Vols without da Bears? One of my favorite urban legend stories was when OJ came into the league and they were in Chicago to play the Bears. OJ took a handoff and ran into the middle of the line and was met by Ditka who leveled his ass, of course. While he was laying on the turf DB looked down on him and said "welcome to the NFL".

Ditka was a tight end....

Not that I think UCLA is a total creampuff, but the people who keep referencing last year seem to forget we had a pretty good lead until the second half. That was when they made adjustments, Chavis went into prevent, and Fulmer, yet again, failed to adjust in turn. Thus yet another game lost in last minute fashion. With that:

Vols 31 - UCLA 17

Vols 27
UCLA 14

Four forced turnovers by the Tennessee defense.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Edit: blackberry typo

. . .8:45 am in Maryland and the party begins! :rock:

GO VOLS! Crush UCLA

Prediction - Vols 34 Bruins 10

:td:

Been drunk for awhile now. To be honest I don't know where I am but I'm drinking and i like these people. Their fridge is STOCKED though. Sandwiches eeeevvvvvrrrrryyywhere.

So I'm at Myrtle Beach and we went to the mall and I had my orange on. A UCLA fan gave me a loud "GO BRUINS" and the bird. I didn't know what to do so I just laughed at him lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back