TN vs UCF highlights

savannahfan

I fear this team has a long way to go...
SOS - Slow footed, timid and can't hit a bull in the a-- with a base fiddle (or basketball)
That being said, if they can keep squeaking by, maybe in a few games they will come together as a team and not look so slow and hopeful they can start to hit a few shots. I also hope this huge number of 3's settles down to some more movement into the mid range (10-12 ft). I don't think we are gonna hit 40-50% of threes for the long haul. Nothing but way outside or way inside only tells me this bunch has little of the coordinated ability for a really good offensive team. I hope I am wrong on all counts - - only time will tell.

tabrams

Supportin' the Cause
I fear this team has a long way to go...
SOS - Slow footed, timid and can't hit a bull in the a-- with a base fiddle (or basketball)
That being said, if they can keep squeaking by, maybe in a few games they will come together as a team and not look so slow and hopeful they can start to hit a few shots. I also hope this huge number of 3's settles down to some more movement into the mid range (10-12 ft). I don't think we are gonna hit 40-50% of threes for the long haul. Nothing but way outside or way inside only tells me this bunch has little of the coordinated ability for a really good offensive team. I hope I am wrong on all counts - - only time will tell.
They look awful… in tge Summit days we would hv won both of theses games by 40 plus..

Defensive intensity is super low, rebounding average at best… offense is trash… they better improve in a hurry…

VN Store