‘23 TN TE Ty Lockwood (Ohio State commit)

There is a place for these guys on this SITE..... Tennessee High School Sports board is a few inches down from this board on the menu. Tennessee guys that CHOOSE other programs over UT are not villains, and should be supported and celebrated by their students and supporters, but once committed their exploits or abilities do not belong on this VOL recruiting board unless they decommit or schedule a visit or otherwise become relevant to our recruiting classes.
Recruiting is fluid.

I won't speak to his true intentions.

But truth is...when we start winning all thse kids he's posting about could become viable targets again. Even this kid. We use TEs a lot in this offense.

There's nothing stopping anyone else from bumping the Squirrel White thread or Cam Miller thread etc...

Recruiting is fluid.

I won't speak to his true intentions.

But truth is...when we start winning all thse kids he's posting about could become viable targets again. Even this kid. We use TEs a lot in this offense.

There's nothing stopping anyone else from bumping the Squirrel White thread or Cam Miller thread etc...
What you say makes to much sense. This is not allowed.

Highlight is average at best and osu will be fine. They have another tight end that committed within last 10 days or so. I think they upgraded and aren’t worried

I do think we need another TE in this class. Doesn't need to be this kid, but we're probably losing Fant and Warren after this season. That would leave Campbell, Browder, and the incoming Davis. Seems like we need at least one more for depth. But maybe they'll look portal after the season?

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I do think we need another TE in this class. Doesn't need to be this kid, but we're probably losing Fant and Warren after this season. That would leave Campbell, Browder, and the incoming Davis. Seems like we need at least one more for depth. But maybe they'll look portal after the season?
I'd prefer to portal shop next off season. Warren probably uses his free super senior year as well.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
He was in Nashville visiting some powerhouses in Nahville. Lockwood is staying with Ohio State
I believe we have the tight ends we really wanted already committed. Hate to see a Tennessee boy go to Ohio State, but TE will be one of our strongest position in the future.

VN Store

Back