'22 TN TE Sam Roush (Stanford Commit)

Trent Dilfer recruiting some talent I see.
That's private school "balling" for you...too bad when i played under the legendary coach Fred Lane at Franklin junior High that none of the private schools would schedule us....pffff

California folks need to stay in their lanes....

...which are in California...

Not to get too political but the geographic majority of the state is politically red. They’re more like people who live in Texas than those who live in their own major cities. They’re farmers, oil workers, etc. Those people are most of the ones leaving and moving places that more align with their political ideals. I don’t blame them.

Last edited:
That's private school "balling" for you...too bad when i played under the legendary coach Fred Lane at Franklin junior High that none of the private schools would schedule us....pffff

Hahaha! BGA has tried for years to play Franklin High School. They finally played in football a few years ago and when BGA won the 2nd game, FHS wouldn’t renew the series.

As for private school recruiting, yes, Dilfer seems to be doing it. So is Ravenwood, Oakland, Blackman, and other public schools. It’s only an issue with private schools do it, though. I guess having a huge enrollment advantage isn’t enough for some public school coaches.

Not to get to political but the geographic majority of the state is politically red. They’re more like people who live in Texas than those who live in their own major cities. They’re farmers, oil workers, etc. Those people are most of the ones leaving and moving places that more align with their political ideals. I don’t blame them.
I'm sure the ones staying are like "good riddance ".

Reactions: Volnatic
I'm sure the ones staying are like "good riddance ".
I’m sure the blue residents aren’t overly worried about the population decrease... yet.

I have California friends and family on both sides of the spectrum. It’s interesting to hear each side.

I’m sure the blue residents aren’t overly worried about the population decrease... yet.

I have California friends and family on both sides of the spectrum. It’s interesting to hear each side.
I'm on the green side,when I close my eyes , all I see is green, green green green.

Not to get too political but the geographic majority of the state is politically red. They’re more like people who live in Texas than those who live in their own major cities. They’re farmers, oil workers, etc. Those people are most of the ones leaving and moving places that more align with their political ideals. I don’t blame them.
listen, there's just plain coffee, and then there's super duper max caffeine. point is every type coffee seems to have its extea bold flavor.

Reactions: SycloneJoe
I'm on the green side,when I close my eyes , all I see is green, green green green.
Well, it costs too much green to live there now. Unless you’re talking about the kind of green that’s legal there now. It all depends on what you’re into. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

listen, there's just plain coffee, and then there's super duper max caffeine. point is every type coffee seems to have its extea bold flavor.
Exactly! ...and if you don’t want to drink the super duper strong version of the coffee you dislike, you go somewhere that serves something else. 👍🏼

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Well, it costs too much green to live there now. Unless you’re talking about the kind of green that’s legal there now. It all depends on what you’re into. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Exactly! ...and if you don’t want to drink the super duper strong version of the coffee you dislike, you go somewhere that serves something else. 👍🏼
or just dont drink it. that simple; really.

Reactions: SycloneJoe

No doubt it costs too much to live there, seen a piece where they was showing how even professionals where living on the streets in there car because just could not afford rent with everything else. I mean who pushed up the real estate so much there and other places, rich people. Yeah I do like the green laws there now but still they tax the f@#k out of so much that people still get from underground sources way cheaper.

VN Store

Back