'24 TN TE Max LeBlanc (Ohio State commit)

In a very good spot with Sparks. Jefferson will be a battle but we have the baseball side of things so we'll see there
I just don’t see how we don’t land Jefferson if he’s serious about wanting to play both sports. Even if he’s not I feel like he’s built such a good relationship with Tony V and that along with playing in Heupel’s offense will be too hard to turn down. Hopefully we can land all 3 though and start building a pipeline into Baylor. The talent in the Chattanooga area is trending up, and if we want to continue building on what we’ve done the last 2 years we need to be able to cherry pick whoever we want from Nashville and east

Reactions: 3nUTnow
I just don’t see how we don’t land Jefferson if he’s serious about wanting to play both sports. Even if he’s not I feel like he’s built such a good relationship with Tony V and that along with playing in Heupel’s offense will be too hard to turn down. Hopefully we can land all 3 though and start building a pipeline into Baylor. The talent in the Chattanooga area is trending up, and if we want to continue building on what we’ve done the last 2 years we need to be able to cherry pick whoever we want from Nashville and east
I have a feeling you're exactly right.
And because of that he will commit soon.

All the reasons you listed.

Tennessee is an exact fit for him.

Discussed on the pod today. OSU our biggest concern. LeBlanc isn’t a traditional in state kid in that he’s originally from Canada and has family there so in state loyalty isn’t a thing here. Also he wouldn’t be concerned about weather going up north. And OSU is closer to family. They weren’t suggesting he was an OSU lean however.

Discussed on the pod today. OSU our biggest concern. LeBlanc isn’t a traditional in state kid in that he’s originally from Canada and has family there so in state loyalty isn’t a thing here. Also he wouldn’t be concerned about weather going up north. And OSU is closer to family. They weren’t suggesting he was an OSU lean however.

Is it ever?

I think I will literally pass out the next (first?) time we offer a highly rated instate kid and he commits on the spot

Pruitt landed them too. He just couldn’t coach either

As much as people wanna act like Tennessee is at some disadvantage because of “instate talent,” Tennessee is not a difficult place to recruit to. Hell, Dooley signed a top 15 class and he was the laziest recruiter in America. Pruitt, Butch, Heupel…all recruited well.

UT has never had a problem attracting talent. Coaching it has been our problem.

As much as people wanna act like Tennessee is at some disadvantage because of “instate talent,” Tennessee is not a difficult place to recruit to. Hell, Dooley signed a top 15 class and he was the laziest recruiter in America. Pruitt, Butch, Heupel…all recruited well.

UT has never had a problem attracting talent. Coaching it has been our problem.
And now the In-State talent is on par with a state like Ohio. All through those bad years we were missing on some really good TN kids. We got a few too.
But by far the coaching just WASNT what it needed to be.

Now we have Heupel and a crazy Tennessee fan base with everything moving in the right direction.

So what will Max LeBlanc do? Ohio State is the biggest competition for Tennessee as he spent the last two weekends on both campuses. As of now, we feel like the Buckeyes may have the momentum.
-VQ

Wonder if we cooled off here?

Considering Heupel wants Echols to play TE?

VN Store

Back