'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

So this is no big deal, we didn't want him anyway because of injuries, and we should stay the course and ignore the "mob" because Pruitt is all over it, he just needs time.

Do I have the talking points down, Mr Fulmer??

“Losing season” we’re posed to go 3-7 AT BEST this year and our problems run far deeper than surface level issues like someone saying “it’s just a losing season.”

Losses piling up - ✅
Decommitments piling up - ✅
Pruitt getting snippy with the media - ✅
Players calling out fans on social media - ✅
Staff turmoil - ✅
Historic losses - ✅

And much more. You can’t just brush away our problems as the symptom of a COVID year. That’s such a lame excuse. Everyone is dealing with it not just us.

And if a 7 win season next year is really enough for you to say Pruitt should be kept that’s just sad.

This is arguably the worst season in school history and we’re getting clowned by other fanbase and schools.
i truly dont give a rats anus about what other schools think.

no offense, you bring about good points. my gaf meter is broken.

i truly dont give a rats anus about what other schools think.

no offense, you bring about good points. my gaf meter is broken.

I don't care what other fanbases nor the media think either, I was just laying out all of the issues our program faces. The issues are considerable and keeping Pruitt will only be digging our hole deeper. If there is any care left by the administration or the boosters about thus program, they will pull the plug after the season ends. Otherwise, I'm done.

I don't care what other fanbases nor the media think either, I was just laying out all of the issues our program faces. The issues are considerable and keeping Pruitt will only be digging our hole deeper. If there is any care left by the administration or the boosters about thus program, they will pull the plug after the season ends. Otherwise, I'm done.
ill support TN no matter. but, sorta like Atl baseball, itll be on in the periphery. its a hobby.

just want us to be good so my kids can see the sights, smell the smells, and take in all the amazing memories when Covid ends.

HB will have a good career throwing to Campbell and Nixon and whoever else is at TE... it feels like all of Fants yards have come from him... don’t blame Wolfe but we will be fine without him best of luck to the kid.

Reactions: tnktm and SugarCC

VN Store

Back