'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

Tell me how you figure this. The kid has been a stud on Friday night and in 7v7 literally unguardable. Runs well has elite hands and can block like an OL so explain your theory. He has no call over where he lives or plays. He can only control his results and has done so and improved progressively every year.
You guys are confusing me by bringing Bell into the conversation. I know Bell will probably be DL, but is Wolfe a TE, or are you guys suggesting he'll grow out of the position as well?

well, if it makes you feel better, judging by the overall performances i've seen, they'll weed themselves out before they can do any of us any harm.

A decision is very close for Wolfe... within the next 2 weeks they say. If he does go to OSU he will basically be a blocker as they very rarely throw to their TE's. He'll have a lot more opportunities here to showcase his all-around skills.

A decision is very close for Wolfe... within the next 2 weeks they say. If he does go to OSU he will basically be a blocker as they very rarely throw to their TE's. He'll have a lot more opportunities here to showcase his all-around skills.

Yeah it's strange why an elite TE would strongly consider OSU if he was looking to build a NFL draft resume. I mean TN hasn't put a ton of TEs in the NFL either, but our record there is better than OSU and he's a home kid.

Yeah it's strange why an elite TE would strongly consider OSU if he was looking to build a NFL draft resume. I mean TN hasn't put a ton of TEs in the NFL either, but our record there is better than OSU and he's a home kid.
Surprised he isn’t looking at Notre Dame. They’ve been pumping out NFL TE’s lately.

Reactions: Carp
Tell me how you figure this. The kid has been a stud on Friday night and in 7v7 literally unguardable. Runs well has elite hands and can block like an OL so explain your theory. He has no call over where he lives or plays. He can only control his results and has done so and improved progressively every year.
How fast is he. His film looked great to me but I am not sure of the competition although if Alabama and Ohio State want him, that should be a great indicator. On another note - that TE out of Colorado also looked good in his film I thought. Anyone want to weigh in on him ?

How fast is he. His film looked great to me but I am not sure of the competition although if Alabama and Ohio State want him, that should be a great indicator. On another note - that TE out of Colorado also looked good in his film I thought. Anyone want to weigh in on him ?

He's about a 4.8 guy

i know, but when i think TE factory....it's iowa.
ND is the traditional factory...and where many top rated TE’s flock out of high school. Iowa’s on quite a run and generally do it with lesser rated prospects.

Miami has sent a lot of really good TE to the NFL, they have slowed down a little, lately, tho

That guy is a miserable cuck. Don’t pay him any attention. His football IQ is worse than D4H

Reactions: benholt06
Miami has sent a lot of really good TE to the NFL, they have slowed down a little, lately, tho

Well, I was thinking more of Shockey, Graham and Olson, but Winslow was a Miami TE. Of course, that "soldier" is now in prison and deservedly so
I totally agree and thought of those guys too, but I needed a laugh today and reminiscing about that post-game locker room meltdown gave it to me. Plus it gave me some good nostalgia about beating the Canes back in 2003.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back