TN- South Carolina Thread

(CrystalEHS07 @ Jan 8 said:
Great game, guys!

Even if we lose the rest of our games, I'm so proud of our guys.

Poor Bruce got knocked down when Watson tried to save that ball going out of bounds. :lol:
~*Crystal*~

Lose out? :blink:

(vols2345 @ Jan 8 said:
how good is georgia???
The entire East has padded their records in preseason, UK and UT seem to be the only ones to have played any quality opponents. That said, Georgia is still recovering from all that crap a couple years ago about cheating and whatnot, UGA may be the weakest team in the East. I expect the quality of them to be just below USC.

Point being, you can lose just about any given game in the SEC if you don't play the full 40 mins.

Good job Vols. Played lousy in the first half but did the job in the 2nd. But would it be to much to ask for Wingate to get a rebound? :banghead:

(rwemyss @ Jan 8 said:
Point being, you can lose just about any given game in the SEC if you don't play the full 40 mins.

Not including today right? :D

(vols2345 @ Jan 8 said:
how good is georgia???

Well, they've got losses to Old Dominion, Oregon State, and Nevada, and they just got plastered 72-90 by arch-rival Florida yesterday, so my guess is that they are mediocre but pissed-off.

hehe Yeah OWB... but "could lose" doesn't necessarily mean "will lose" :D

When the team goes cold, it worries me, and gets me yelling (either at the TV or at the players when I'm there) but we have enough quality shooters, I won't count them out.

Think of the different guys that put up quality shots today, especially in the second half. Lofton and Watson are always solid, Smith and Asumnu can stroke it from time to time, and Brashaw has GREATLY improved his play this year... at least in ball handling. (today he even showed he can shoot at times) :D Patterson and Wingate are big guys that need to step up their play inside, but /w so many quality guards... ???

It's good that Bradshaw knocked down some 3's today. If he can continue to just 2 or 3, the other teams will have to put someone on him and that will help free up Lofton and Watson a bit more...

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 8 said:
Man, I wish we could've pulled it out against OSU.
I think it was a good reality check however...I don't want our boys to get too big of a head.

(crazyguy @ Jan 8 said:
I think it was a good reality check however...I don't want our boys to get too big of a head.

True but at the same time, this team needs all the confidence they can get going into the SEC schedule. They seem to have quite a bit already though.

I agree OWB, but I'm really thinkin the low post players arent agressive/active enough. Im afraid Florida will kill us on the boards.

I wouldnt worry about florida yet. we got georgia, lsu, and memphis first.... time for a 3 game winning streak eh??

VN Store

Back