'20 TN SDE Derrell Bailey Jr (VT commit)

i don't know anything about Kane Roberts except his family is stand up but playing at Greenback can have its perks
Jesse is a good dude. And wish the best for Kane as he is transferring to UTC from UNC. Kane was the small town hero at Madisonville and Vonore. Went to Sequoyah his freshman year, then moved to greenback his Sophomore year, I think. Maybe his junior year. Great player. Wish he had stayed at Sequoyah.

1A football is truly horrible. They may just be waiting for him to camp before they offer

Get a chance this year watch 1A SouthPittsburg play they be loaded. 124 boys in High School and 61 out for football.Not a lot of schools in any class want to play them. Greenback also loaded....3 d1 maybe 4d1 prospects. Maryvilles starting QB last year now at GB.
These 2 teams will meet in semis. It will be a good one to see.

Get a chance this year watch 1A SouthPittsburg play they be loaded. 124 boys in High School and 61 out for football.Not a lot of schools in any class want to play them. Greenback also loaded....3 d1 maybe 4d1 prospects. Maryvilles starting QB last year now at GB.
These 2 teams will meet in semis. It will be a good one to see.

How can they be that good? There’s no way 1 in 2 kids is that athletic lol. Must be superb coaching

Football is king in South Pittsburgh. It is serious when they are little.
Interesting. I guess it’s a system thing. They’ve been running the same stuff so long that by the time they get to high school they have it down to a science. Do they run a wing t style offense?

Interesting. I guess it’s a system thing. They’ve been running the same stuff so long that by the time they get to high school they have it down to a science. Do they run a wing t style offense?
It's been a long time since I have saw them. They always drilled us in football, and we drilled them in baseball.

What happens at a school like south Pitt and Greenback is that other smaller schools in the are who have maybe one or two good football players end up moving to the better school. Happened at Oliver Springs and Wartburg. Coalfield was on a hot streak and instead of the kids staying at their schools they move to the school winning at the moment. Now South Pitt has been very good for a number of years now. Schools like Greenback, Coalfield and OS cycle up every few years.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What happens at a school like south Pitt and Greenback is that other smaller schools in the are who have maybe one or two good football players end up moving to the better school. Happened at Oliver Springs and Wartburg. Coalfield was on a hot streak and instead of the kids staying at their schools they move to the school winning at the moment. Now South Pitt has been very good for a number of years now. Schools like Greenback, Coalfield and OS cycle up every few years.

So. Pitt has always had the Atheletes. They had a RB a few years ago I believe his name was Pickett. He was absolutely the fastest Kid I've ever seen in HS or College. He touched the ball maybe 7 or 8 times in a state

A variation of the wing T. They have speed and one hell of a Coach.

S. Pitt is my old high school. Expectations are very high here. If you don't make it to state it's a disappointing season. Home of Eddie Moore. I don't recall kids moving from s Pitt to go to a bigger school, ever. A lot of the times kids come to s.p. to play ball. Grinder said he has 27-28 kids he can put in at any moment and not miss a beat. Gonna be interesting playing red bank, meigs county this year. Game of the year will be sp and greenback for sure.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back