'25 TN S Jaylen Mosley

Yea from what I hear him being out was probably the reason they lost. Also that kid from Trinity, can't think of his name, is pretty good himself. Not sure if he's on our radar or not. RB I think.
Trinity came to play. JC lost because of 5 turnovers and they pressured the QB all night. He may have made a difference but it’s hard to overcome 5 turnovers against a good team. The RB from Trinity is special. 6’1” 210 pound sophomore.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
Jay’len Mosley (Jackson Christian, Jr.) – Mosley, a wide receiver, has the Eagles off to a 7-0 start to the season. He has 1,139 receiving yards and 18 touchdowns on 57 receptions. Defensively, he has 15 tackles with two tackles for loss and two interceptions.

Build a wall around the state of Tennessee in recruiting.

Everything is piling up for Jay’Len Mosley, and in a good way. The college offers, he’s got 17 of them so far – including offers from Alabama, Auburn, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Vanderbilt. He won Tennessee Titans Mr. Football for Division II-A, becoming the first Jackson Christian football player to ever win the award. And he's only a junior.

He has another award to his already stacked resume: the Jackson Sun’s All-West Tennessee 2023 Offensive Player of the Year. “It’s truly a blessing,” Mosley said. “Right now, just focusing on getting back healthy and being the best I can when the season comes around. It’s been a great experience – Mr. Football and the other things that’ve happened.”

Mosley tore his right patellar tendon, ending one of the more productive seasons West Tennessee has seen in some time. Mosley, a 6-foot-1, 190-pound wide receiver, reeled in 74 passes for 1,482 yards and 26 touchdowns to help the Eagles go 10-2 this season while winning every game he finished.

How Jay'Len Mosley broke out with dominant season becoming SEC football coaches priority for 2025

Is this going to be the '25 class Boo Carter? Offensive play maker who is going to play defensive side. We could see a lot of pick sixes in 3 years.
Little concerned about the level of competition he plays with. Drae Bowles played there and he was a big fish in a small pond. We know how that worked out here.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Little concerned about the level of competition he plays with. Drae Bowles played there and he was a big fish in a small pond. We know how that worked out here.
Lots of examples of guys who did succeed that play lower level ball in HS like Trey Smith. Every recruit is a gamble with no guarantees.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Lots of examples of guys who did succeed that play lower level ball in HS like Trey Smith. Every recruit is a gamble with no guarantees.
I agree to an extent. I'd love to see the stats on 1A athletes vs 6A athletes and how they make up power 5 rosters.

Hope it is true. Ty Simpson said same thing and signed with the enemy!!!!

And we dodged a bullet there, imo. He looked pretty mediocre in limited action as a sophomore for Bama last year. Tayven Jackson was the better QB. Just too bad we couldn't hold on to Jackson.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
And we dodged a bullet there, imo. He looked pretty mediocre in limited action as a sophomore for Bama last year. Tayven Jackson was the better QB. Just too bad we couldn't hold on to Jackson.
He was a highly overrated recruit.

VN Store

Back