'20 TN RB Spencer Briggs

We sent out a handful of offers to various kids around the offer over the bye week. This kid is in our backyard and there is zero indication the staff is paying him any attention. Same with virtually any other D1 school.

Stop trying to make fetch happen.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
No he wasn't hurt.

Coaches wanted to make sure he was fresh for the Hendersonville and Beech game coming up.

Briggs did have some type of foot or ankle injury vs. Wilson Central and left the game early but could have played last week. Smart to keep him out for Hunter’s Lane with the bye week this week. Green Wave will need him at 100% for Hendersonville and especially Beech.

Briggs did have some type of foot or ankle injury vs. Wilson Central and left the game early but could have played last week. Smart to keep him out for Hunter’s Lane with the bye week this week. Green Wave will need him at 100% for Hendersonville and especially Beech.
Magic are you from Gallatin. I played there my Freshman and sophomore year but then my family moved to Indianapolis for Jr and Sr year. Would have been class of 05

I like big butts and I can not lie.

But by big I mean cute onion booties. Like petite girls who obviously squat.

I like big butts and I can not lie.

But by big I mean cute onion booties. Like petite girls who obviously squat.

tenor.gif

Yes I’m from Gallatin but I’m an old geezer. Graduated in ‘81 during their prime. Didn’t play ball. I was 5’8” and 125 lbs when I graduated. That was several pounds ago.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Yes I’m from Gallatin but I’m an old geezer. Graduated in ‘81 during their prime. Didn’t play ball. I was 5’8” and 125 lbs when I graduated. That was several pounds ago.
oh ok my dad was an 84' grad and claims GHS ran the state back then. Coach Short was a great coach i'm told.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Don’t pay any attention to him. He is one of the miserable and clueless ones on this forum.

I have not been on the board very long and for first time just now saw a post from Hole in the roof. His likes are 4x his posts, seems very high to me for a “miserable and clueless one.”
I’m just saying.....

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I have not been on the board very long and for first time just now saw a post from Hole in the roof. His likes are 4x his posts, seems very high to me for a “miserable and clueless one.”
I’m just saying.....
Your silent premise is defective.

I’m just saying.....

I’m kind of a big deal.

VN Store

Back