'20 TN RB Spencer Briggs

kentuckianavol

'20 - TN RB Spencer Briggs

Spencer Briggs on Hudl

Spencer Briggs

Spencer Briggs | Gallatin HS, Gallatin, TN | MaxPreps

The kid is tearing it up against some pretty good teams averaging just under 220 ypg! Leads the state in Rushing yards and tied for the most touchdowns at 9 so far. Against a pretty good Hillsboro team he had 260 yards and 4 tds. The week before that he had 313 yards on just 14 carries.

No 247, Rivals, or ESPN profile

You are incorrect about him being tied with the most touchdowns. The most touchdowns right now is 10 by Laquinton Wells at Dyer County High School.

Really good looking rb. Broke Gallatin’s single game rushing record against Station Camp with 313 yds on 14 carries and 4 tds. Also had 100 return yds and played very little in the 4th. Currently averaging 232 yds & 3 tds per game after 3 games.

Reactions: kentuckianavol
I'm pretty sure Elijah Young at South Doyle has 12 touchdowns already.

Proud alum right here.

They also haven't really played anyone good yet, I don't think

Yeah the competition hasnt been that stellar...we should find out much more this Friday when they go to Anderson County.....but I will tell you this....that program is night and day from when I went there.

Class of 03.

Actually Briggs isn’t leading either category, yards or scoring. He has 695 yards and I think there are a couple of guys over 700. He’s just a good one to keep an eye on if he keeps putting up these numbers.

Funny story. So my cousin was dating a girl and he took her to my grandmother's for dinner or whatever, and there is a picture of me in my Gallatin uniform on the wall. She says your cousin plays for Green Bay!!?!?! Why didnt you tell me?? Haha

Where’s the funny part?

VN Store

Back