'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Behind neck pressing is high risk. Shoulders don’t naturally externally rotate that far for most.

You’re right about some people not being built for certain lifts. Certain things change over time as well. I literally had a tweak in my upper glute squatting today,causing a back spasm, with weight I could handle and really focused on my form. This has been a regular occurrence for a few years and I keep trying to find a way to keep squats because I love them.

Injury - rest - reintroduce movement at much lower weight - add weight for a couple of months - repeat.

I’m beginning to diet next week, so another layoff from the squats. I can’t risk it while cutting fat. At least that’s one good decision I’m making
We’re getting old.

I think the fact he knew before anyone else was reporting anything kinda debunks that. Look, I’ve been around long enough to know trading barbs with you is a lost cause. Feel free to click that ignore button and move along.
No one else has “reported” anything taking up to 6 months to recover from. So “know” and “facts” is an assumptive literary device. We got time. If it doesn’t happen...SOMEONE is a liar. A VN poster or his fictional friend. Why would I ignore YOU...you’re entertaining. 😏

Is it bad that I bust out laughing or at least have an anticipating grin when posts like these pop up? Surely I'm not the only one? 🤣
I think the fact he knew before anyone else was reporting anything kinda debunks that. Look, I’ve been around long enough to know trading barbs with you is a lost cause. Feel free to click that ignore button and move along.
No one else has “reported” anything taking up to 6 months to recover from. So “know” and “facts” is an assumptive literary device. We got time. If it doesn’t happen...SOMEONE is a liar. A VN poster or his fictional friend. Why would I ignore YOU...you’re entertaining. 😏

Reactions: SD189 and butchna
So Gray has surgery right before spring practice? What was the injury? If planned, why the wait until spring practice? Rhetorical?

Guess we can officially call ******** on this. No mention on this by Pruitt on PF show. Yet he said Chris Akpo will miss a few days after having a minor operation.

Not sure what you mean? Price confirmed he did indeed have surgery back mid January. He’s able to do most stuff but definitely no contact. He should be full go by summer, which is good for us and him.

So... I apologize in advance but wanted everyone’s opinions. I’ve seen like 5 people on Twitter this week starting a rumor that Eric was coming back. I’m automatically assuming it’s false, but wanted to see if anyone had any real info about it.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
So... I apologize in advance but wanted everyone’s opinions. I’ve seen like 5 people on Twitter this week starting a rumor that Eric was coming back. I’m automatically assuming it’s false, but wanted to see if anyone had any real info about it.

Was posted in regular RF football talk thread that he’s working out with other TN backs at a training facility. Now whether that translates into him returning, I hv no idea.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If he were to transfer back, wouldn't he have to sit a year? I understood the portal to be a one time deal for instant transfer without sitting out.

VN Store

Back