'19 TN RB Eric Gray

acc26548-bbc9-4797-a2bc-9636d5e5d674-NAS-SPORTS_kreager_column_18.jpg

“Coach Pruitt, I think he has a big vision for the program,” Gray said. “They’re not doing so hot this year, but they got a big win against Auburn, and they don’t have his players in there yet. I feel like once he gets his players in there, that program is gonna turn around.”

While Tennessee may not be in the same spot Michigan is right now, Pruitt has been selling Gray on what the future could hold for the Vols. And Gray says that pitch is something he’s familiar with and something he’s bought into before.

“It’s been a lot of (Pruitt) saying that I just gotta trust him,” Gray stated. “It’s just like when I was going into high school. I didn’t know where I wanted to go. There were a lot of places I could’ve gone to high school, but Lausanne was a school that hadn’t really won any games, and we had a new coach and a new coaching staff. They were just saying to trust the process, two or three years from now we’re going to have a state championship. And I bought into a vision that ninth grade year. I went to a school that hadn’t been to the playoffs. It was our first year going to the playoffs my ninth grade year. So I’m familiar with the process and trusting the process. Once you get the players in there, that’s how the program changes.”
Four-Star RB Eric Gray "Familiar" with Rebuilding Process at UT | RTI

So I’m sitting here, after midnight CST, making sure a bunch of 3rd grade girls go to sleep (focusing on my own stubborn one). Where’s @nicksjuzunk to entertain me with some mad workout routines that can help me recover from binge eating cake and Blue Bell I’ve cream?

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
So I’m sitting here, after midnight CST, making sure a bunch of 3rd grade girls go to sleep (focusing on my own stubborn one). Where’s @nicksjuzunk to entertain me with some mad workout routines that can help me recover from binge eating cake and Blue Bell I’ve cream?

Pick the heavy thing up. Put it down. Repeat.

Do not eat the tasty thing. Put it down. Repeat

VN Store

Back