‘23 TN RB DeSean Bishop (Tennessee commit)

Pretty sure this is a message board where people post their opinions and ideas to share amongst the group. Maybe I’m mistaken on what this place is meant for. Please enlighten me on how I should post.

Why not just answer the question? Put some meat on your allowed opinion bones. I am of the opinion one should be prepared to do that. Is that OK? Hate double standards.

Don't you know?

Opinions are not allowed anymore. How dare you contradict someone's belief. "Feelings" are everything.

My opinion is I am good with the staff making a decision on him and supporting that decision. I can understand him being in play if that is the case based on the posted AP comment. The other guy was against that and I would like to be fully informed on the rationale for a NO vote.

I have always wanted Bishop as part of this class, however Coastal Carolina is a quality program located in one of America's nicest places to live. I'll be happy for this young man either way, but think playing time would come quicker at CC.
Costal's coach did just leave, so I don't doubt he's going to want to look around.

Why not just answer the question? Put some meat on your allowed opinion bones. I am of the opinion one should be prepared to do that. Is that OK? Hate double standards.
Offer list
Numbers are tight
Running backs have three proven guys coming back

Did you have your coffee this morning? You seem very irritable. It’s just a discussion forum.

Personally, I think he’s an ok prospect but if the staff wants him then that’s good enough for me.

Costal's coach did just leave, so I don't doubt he's going to want to look around.

Lots of production for the last 2 years. Just looked it up and he played in 11 games and averaged just under 220 yards per game rushing. So he passes the numbers test. IF IF IF the staff is still considering him, I guess they are looking at how his athleticism (speed and strength) project in the SEC. Will he be the next Reggie Cobb or the next Devrin Young or ??????? He will enter at 190 lbs. and is not a burner. We have Keith in the big slot, and Seldon in the speed slot if we put him in that role. Will his IT factor translate to this level? Guess that is what has kept the staff in dance mode this deep in the cycle. Like every prospect out of HS or the portal does he project to best fill a priority NEED in our 85? I still hope for some creative use of NIL to add bodies without consuming our 85. Would he or other in state CUSP guys consider PWO's with an VOLUNTEER NIL boost to add to Hope, maybe Pell to get to a shot in the P5 instead of downstream and eliminate the need for a travel budget for family to attend games? Seems like a cheap way to open more spots for some bodies on full schollie. 87-90 is better than 85 and I ASSUME Spyre has the discretion to do this. Not economical to have to tote the WHOLE cost for an out of state player.

Looking back he was ranked higher than I remembered. Not sure how serious of an offer it was from Bama since he ended up at GT. We all know why he didn’t come to UT.
He had committable offers from some big schools. His reason for going to GT was not because he didn't have bigger options.

VN Store

Back