‘23 TN RB DeSean Bishop (Tennessee commit)

Stallings, who recently decommitted, was rated as an 82 and an 85.550 composite on 247. Bishop is rated as an 84 and an 85.330 composite on 247.

Stallings, who recently decommitted, was rated as an 82 and an 85.550 composite on 247. Bishop is rated as an 84 and an 85.330 composite on 247.
Sounds like you know this guy, which is fine. No one is saying we shouldn’t accept his commit. Just that maybe he’s not the second coming

Reactions: onevol74
Sounds like you know this guy, which is fine. No one is saying we shouldn’t accept his commit. Just that maybe he’s not the second coming
No I don’t know him. I just think the portal, the fact that he plays in East TN, and he hasn’t camped much has really hurt his stock. Ryan Callahan has also said as much.

He also has been committed to Coastal Carolina until the 6th.

In 2021 he rushed for over 3100 yards with 7.2 YPC. Looks really good on tape and despite his size is not easy to bring down.

But I'm also a fan of bringing in local kids as much as possible if they can help the team and are quality recruits. He has other P5 offers (Michigan State, Purdue, Virginia Tech).

Just seems like if he had this sort or production in Georgia or Florida he'd be a lot higher rated kid.

Too good to be a PWO.
But it's still a pretty good offer for In-State kids to take.

He has chance to play and therefore develop at App State.

I think from what AP is saying and the way Ryan Callahan is talking too that he will be on scholarship if he signs with us tomorrow. AP has been pretty firm on him being part of this class for the past month, and it’s like y’all said he’s too good to be a PWO. So what’s that likely mean with AP so confident he ends up in this class?

I don’t get totaling this kid but not stallings and has nothing to do with ratings. We got 3 speed backs on the roster that we like, why would we take a similar back with less upside?

Reactions: ChiTownVol

VN Store

Back