‘23 TN RB DeSean Bishop (Tennessee commit)

We’re recruiting the football player, this is the basketball player, he can do what he wants. We only care about what happens on the football field right?

Makes me want him even more if he swung at someone. We’ve had too many soft ass kids on this roster over the past few years. Want some guys that will either do whatever it takes to win or hurt someone trying

Good sportsmanship is overrated. Every teams fans, players and coaches has trashed us for 15 years, we have no reason to ever be self-righteous

Makes me want him even more if he swung at someone. We’ve had too many soft ass kids on this roster over the past few years. Want some guys that will either do whatever it takes to win or hurt someone trying

Good sportsmanship is overrated. Every teams fans, players and coaches has trashed us for 15 years, we have no reason to ever be self-righteous
You must've loved Janzen Jackson and Nukeese Richardson then... I would definitely rather have players that are smart and work hard over players that sucker punch dudes while shaking hands

What I liked about playing

What I liked about playing football was you could legally knock the crap out of someone if they pissed you off. You didn’t have to take a swing to get that anger out. Wanting 15 yard penalties and possible ejections of a starter is just dumb football. Soft is backing down and playing like a puss. Stupid is taking a swing. Tough is in the next few plays putting a kid on his butt where he gives up the rest of the game.

Remember that time Trey Smith beat the crap out of a kid for using his beats in the hotel? Not the right answer then but KIDS make mistakes as does everyone on this board. Get off the soap boxes and let the kid mature. Trey, Juan, Jeremy are all shining examples of one mistake not defining them as a human being.

Remember that time Trey Smith beat the crap out of a kid for using his beats in the hotel? Not the right answer then but KIDS make mistakes as does everyone on this board. Get off the soap boxes and let the kid mature. Trey, Juan, Jeremy are all shining examples of one mistake not defining them as a human being.
The “kid” didn’t merely USE them. Stole them and got called on it…big time! Only one who should remember it as a mistake is the thief himself. Maybe even he learned a lesson. As big and/or athletic as you may be, there’s always someone bigger willing and able to give you a whup down.

VN Store

Back