'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Ha?????

So you aren’t a Vol fan???
No, I'm a fan.

It's just ironic that the offense has scored 24 points the last 2 home games combined and has given 24 points to the opposing defenses as well. Both have occurred with Ty Simpson in attendance.

New cars, girls and big bags of cash.

And why UT doesn't give recruits, newer cars, hotter girls and bigger bags of cash is beyond me. That's why we will never make it back on top. We let Clemson and UGA recruit circles around us, there's ZERO reason to take a back seat to either program. It's maddening at this point.

Reactions: Smokeytom
And why UT doesn't give recruits, newer cars, hotter girls and bigger bags of cash is beyond me. That's why we will never make it back on top. We let Clemson and UGA recruit circles around us, there's ZERO reason to take a back seat to either program. It's maddening at this point.

That’s up to the Big money boosters.

If you had those kind assets would you be so willing to donate it to this program?

Reactions: Volsdeep4 and UTK
That’s up to the Big money boosters.

If you had those kind assets would you be so willing to donate it to this program?
I would donate for the love of the Vols.

But, I would also want to hear a concise plan for the future.

Donate to the university? No. Pay recruits to come and play for the football program. Yes.

Is there a difference? I’m sure a lot of fans would love to donate to a fund to ensure the best players are sigNed by Tennessee.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Is there a difference? I’m sure a lot of fans would love to donate to a fund to ensure the best players are sigNed by Tennessee.
Yes, there’s absolutely a difference. If there was a “Pay the Recruits” fund that the fans contributed in them that’s a pretty easy NCAA investigation.

Last edited:

I would just pay the players personally. I wouldn't trust the university to pay the players for me if I gave it to them for that reason lmao. This university doesn't care about athletics as much as they used to anymore. (Yes basketball is doing great but it feels like they lucked into that situation. At least they paid Barnes to stay. So maybe its starting to care more about athletics but that's yet to be seen with the football program) Which is stupid because the university as a whole would make more money and be better overall if football is good.

Yes, there’s absolutely a difference. If there was a “Pay the Recruits” fund that the fans contributed in them that’s a pretty easy NCAA investigation.

No doubt, but someone is paying the best players at other institutions for their services.

It’s much larger too than NCAA violation, I can think of several federal laws that are potentially being violated.

No doubt, but someone is paying the best players at other institutions for their services.

It’s much larger too than NCAA violation, I can think of several federal laws that are potentially being violated.
Not cheating are you really even trying?

You put it into one of the bagman networks obviously...not the university... anyone can if they really want to

Reactions: UTK and gunner

VN Store

Back