'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Really? Heupel proclaims locking down the state of Tennessee, which truly should be a priority for the 22 class and future years of Tennessee football under heupels tenure. We’ve got til December to change his mind, but it’s a big loss for this class to not get ty simpson. trevor Lawrence all over again, but i would venture to say worse as ty had more reasons to go to it than TL did, and we are unlikely to perform on the recruiting trail with heupels lock down the state method unless we can get all the top guys on board. We should all prepare to miss out on Walter Nolen as well.

Good grief this is stupid. What was Heupel supposed to say about the instate guys? Would you have preferred him to say oh well we aren’t really gonna recruit the instate guys because we suck. The guy has been at TN a little over a month. You and hillbilly need to have a group spooning session with catbone.

We are going to be fine.

Good grief this is stupid. What was Heupel supposed to say about the instate guys? Would you have preferred him to say oh well we aren’t really gonna recruit the instate guys because we suck. The guy has been at TN a little over a month. You and hillbilly need to have a group spooning session with catbone.

We are going to be fine.
This is the Train I know and love. Not that other sissy. 🙂

Not suprising he led people on. Even when kid was a TN lean i had coworkers that watched him play basketball that said he seemed like a ass clown in the court. I hoped otherwise since I wanted him but guess they were right.Probably mad daddy lost his QB job Pruitt promised

Back last summer or one before he was an azz hat to other kids while playing baseball. It was posted on here then he was classless.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Really? Heupel proclaims locking down the state of Tennessee, which truly should be a priority for the 22 class and future years of Tennessee football under heupels tenure. We’ve got til December to change his mind, but it’s a big loss for this class to not get ty simpson. trevor Lawrence all over again, but i would venture to say worse as ty had more reasons to go to it than TL did, and we are unlikely to perform on the recruiting trail with heupels lock down the state method unless we can get all the top guys on board. We should all prepare to miss out on Walter Nolen as well.
the last three tn coaches have mentioned locking the State down. it's cliche. Whats he supposed to say? Gotta swing for 22, knowing its nearly impossible task.

I don’t know how many wins Heupel will have at Tennessee but you can’t put this loss on him, that’s crazy!
Next.
GBO!!

I think most of us just want TY for the publicity and to help recruit the instate kids. I could care less if he ever played a down.
More concerned lining up against Vandagriff at UGA than Bart at Bama. Optics would have definitely helped right now...

Total Lack of class. I expect a lot more of Jason Simpson. As a state employee and a college coach, you should know better then to lead a school, especially is that same system as yours, on like he did. Ty knew he was doing this too. AP made it clear to both of them what they were doing. They burned a lot of bridges here.

VN Store

Back