'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

I hope it’s because it might have gave too much lean to UT and he’s trying to surprise
If he picks UT, it would be a shock of epic proportions. Don't think he'd pick Bama since his family respects UT. My money is on Clemson. They seem to get all the great ones we expected to see in orange.

It's been said before, but I really don't get how you can be signed, sealed, and delivered to come play Buck Belue or Pat Washington in the Pruitt offense, and then back out when we hire the guy whose run one of the most productive and QB-friendly offenses in college football the last three years.

It's been said before, but I really don't get how you can be signed, sealed, and delivered to come play Buck Belue or Pat Washington in the Pruitt offense, and then back out when we hire the guy whose run one of the most productive and QB-friendly offenses in college football the last three years.

Bc Pruitt had time to build trust with this kid (regardless of whether or not anyone here thinks a QB should trust Pruitt). Heupel has been talking to him for less than a month.

VN Store

Back