'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Worst kept secret in awhile. Congrats to George. I believe the plan is for him to travel to every home game he can this coming season and help recruiting. If you want to know his personality….it’s very similar to Coach Heup. He reminds me of a more polished Josh Allen at their respective points, in terms of size, abilities, and multi sport playing (especially basketball).

I still think he has a lot to work on and hopefully we see it with a better Brentwood Academy Oline this next year.

View attachment 612969
Why they gotta always throw the funky teeth in there? I have absolutely perfect teeth! (And I can take them out and prove it you.)

And what's up with them feet?
That girl in the orange dress is an incognito Bama fan. Awful teeth and only one toe per foot.

Better onions than when @Glitch cut the cheese with a game thread. Smh.
Why you bringing up old stuff?
Why you bringin up old stuff on Make a GIF

I'm not going to reply to these off topic posts because then my valuable insights will be at risk of being buried outside the city walls.

Take it from experience.

Go Vols, beat Bama! 🍊❗

Edit: I'm doomed. The Mods will take the mere mention of the off topic material as probable cause, probably.

What’s more impressive is the fact that for most of his life UT football has been in this alternate universe purgatory. He would have really enjoyed the glory days of the 90’s and early 2000’s. Hopefully he can help get us back there again. Govols!
I bet Peyton has shared the historical past with him during their encounters.

VN Store

Back