'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Want to come out and say this could be arguably the most impactful commit so far of the CJH era. Nico was huge but the amount of positive momentum this generated immediately with some of our top targets can not be understated.

Sparks, Simmons, Perry, Radarious, Utley, and more (all priority targets) just got a lot closer as we reeled in the best in state QB in recent memory (Not to mention country).

Let me just say this. On 247 he’s the 14th highest rated recruit ever at Tennessee. With all the complaining about Heup’s recruiting I bet yall didn’t realize he has landed 4 of the top 25 recruits in the all time list of vols. 3rd-Nico, 14th-George, 16th- Mike Matthews, and 25th-Jordan Ross.
Oh, this is awesome! 4 of the top 25!!!!! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Nico didn't cause the recruiting domino that many on here expected mostly due to the fact that he was from California and didn't have too many relationships with big-time southern recruits. GMac has plenty of connections within our recruiting base. This should be a special class.
With Saban being gone it is going to open up several more kids that would've automatically been in the boat to them.

The 2025 class is going to have the potential to be very special.

I mean that’s true but how many coaches have we had since 2002, and how many players have we had come through here since 2002. Heupel has landed 4 out of the top 25 since 2002. That’s still a really big deal.
It is! They said he couldn’t recruit. I remember thinking maybe we would be stuck trying to make the most out of what we could get.

Reactions: KptVFL
Want to come out and say this could be arguably the most impactful commit so far of the CJH era. Nico was huge but the amount of positive momentum this generated immediately with some of our top targets can not be understated.

Sparks, Simmons, Perry, Radarious, Utley, and more (all priority targets) just got a lot closer as we reeled in the best in state QB in recent memory (Not to mention country).
Nico is going to be there to elevate us to greatness.

GMac is going to be there to sustain the greatness.

With Saban being gone it is going to open up several more kids that would've automatically been in the boat to them.

The 2025 class is going to have the potential to be very special.
Heup was leading over Saban for GMac the entire way. Heup also beat Saban for Nico, whom Saban also really wanted. Try to keep up. And don't @ me. Be glad to know this.

But you're right about the '25, I think. :)

Why is the Grant(CB) committed to Purdue? I wonder if we can flip him or is it a family thing?

I hope they watch that video!!!

We were all here in 2021 (the “wish and hope I’m wrong”s obviously with different screennames 😉”) and witnessed homegrown 5 star Ty Simpson join Satan, who collected stars he had no extended plans for expressly for the purpose of removing them from circulation. Camps did what they do but it was admittedly a rough time for those who back a hire until it’s a FACT that it ain’t working. Feeding time for the other camp is over! These guys are landing difference makers at an increasing rate…whether or not the opposition is retiring in protest of NIL and even playing fronts or not! Enjoy the work product true Vol fans! 😎

Last edited:

VN Store

Back