'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

This is CST

CST

iu

Time for this cat and Heard to both jump in the boat within the next week.

The juice from us landing both of these 5* badasses back to back will ignite a white phosphorus 🔥 🔥 🔥 Class of 25 that finishes top 5 easy.

The run we make to the playoffs in this 24 season will serve notice that its NICO TIME BEITCHES as we head for our next Championship in 2025.
GO VOLS. WGWTFA

Halfway there now...and according to AP we have GMac in the bag too. AP and Hooker both said they'd be amazed if GMac isn't a VOL and soon.

GO VOLS. WGWTFA

The juice from us landing both of these 5* badasses back to back will ignite a white phosphorus 🔥 🔥 🔥 Class of 25 that finishes top 5 easy.

The run we make to the playoffs in this 24 season will serve notice that its NICO TIME BEITCHES as we head for our next Championship in 2025.
GO VOLS. WGWTFA

Won’t finish top 5 imo. Somewhere around 10 again. 8-12 range.

Won’t finish top 5 imo. Somewhere around 10 again. 8-12 range.
Probably not top 5 but I think we will definitely finish in the top 10. Instate talent is very good and we are in on a lot of big national guys. This is the most optimistic I’ve felt we will finish in the under 10 range since CJH has been here. Have to see how it shakes out though. 🤞🏼

Very similar. Both are QB's.

For many years I was a guy who would sit on his butt in the bleachers and watch football, pointing and discussing with people nearby. Now, many years later and well practised in this art. You have my input.
You must be a coach

Reactions: KptVFL

GO VOLS. WGWTFA
I believe an earlier post from VQ said he’s actively recruiting on TN’s behalf. He’s already jumped in, but like Heard, he just hasn’t made it public.

Edit: whoops, your post was from Wednesday. The app didn’t reset to most recent page. My bad, Marcus.

Probably not top 5 but I think we will definitely finish in the top 10. Instate talent is very good and we are in on a lot of big national guys. This is the most optimistic I’ve felt we will finish in the under 10 range since CJH has been here. Have to see how it shakes out though. 🤞🏼
I feel like Macintyre might have the effect that everyone thought Nico would but he was having to fight against opposing coaches holding the NCAA axe over our head. Cautiously optimistic

VN Store

Back