'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Seems everybody is higher on the board than Madden right now. Madden hasn’t done anything yet and currently has 7 offers with his 2nd best being Pitt.

That being said, a long way to go to 2025 class

The thought of Narduzzi yelling Maddens last name makes me nauseous.

You know Kelly? I'm from Lincoln County and remember him quite well.

I was a co-op student back in the early 80's in Fayetteville working for CFW. Kelly's grandad, Johnny Holcomb worked there. I didn't know Kelly personally. I was a Columbia Lion and had Joe Graham as a teacher. His sister also worked at CFW. Lincoln Co. won state in AAA football while I was working there. I have a lot of good memories of my time in that neck of the woods.

Reactions: cawVOL07
From Rivals:

"There is just so much to like about McIntyre's game and the more that I watch and research him, the more I find to like about the newly minted four-star signal caller. From pedigree to athleticism and arm talent there is no ceiling as to how far the Tennessee product can take his game. His deep ball and arm strength is as good as you will find in the class, he can make every level of throw and is an extremely accurate passer with the athleticism to extend plays with his feet to boot. Everything looks so natural and the way the ball comes off his hand is truly a thing of beauty.

"McIntyre is also a two sport recruit with offers in both basketball and football which is another testament to the special type of talent that he is. Look for Tennessee, Alabama, Ole Miss, LSU, Wisconsin and Vanderbilt - where his grandfather was once head coach - to be among the teams in the mix for his recruitment." - Clint Cosgrove, national recruiting analyst

From Rivals:

"There is just so much to like about McIntyre's game and the more that I watch and research him, the more I find to like about the newly minted four-star signal caller. From pedigree to athleticism and arm talent there is no ceiling as to how far the Tennessee product can take his game. His deep ball and arm strength is as good as you will find in the class, he can make every level of throw and is an extremely accurate passer with the athleticism to extend plays with his feet to boot. Everything looks so natural and the way the ball comes off his hand is truly a thing of beauty.

"McIntyre is also a two sport recruit with offers in both basketball and football which is another testament to the special type of talent that he is. Look for Tennessee, Alabama, Ole Miss, LSU, Wisconsin and Vanderbilt - where his grandfather was once head coach - to be among the teams in the mix for his recruitment." - Clint Cosgrove, national recruiting analyst

Wisconsin??

His Granddad coached at Vandy for maybe 5 years before the grandson was born after a HC stint at UT Martin. Not that much of a legacy. Uncle Mike played at Ga Tech during that time as I recall.

Maybe Grandpa coached 5 years before he was born, but I bet he's heard a lot about him and has a great deal of respect for him.

You should be.
He's the best QB on their roster.

I think that's true. I also think that's a good thing for Tennessee. He's the worst "best QB on Bama's roster" in a long time. Not that he's terrible, but I don't think the 5* ranking was deserved.

I think that's true. I also think that's a good thing for Tennessee. He's the worst "best QB on Bama's roster" in a long time. Not that he's terrible, but I don't think the 5* ranking was deserved.

Had he come here, Nico mania never would have been a thing. He would have went to Oregon.

Ty still would have redshirted because Milton played well as a backup.

And Ty would've pushed Joe if not started this year.
A lot of people are sour grapes about him, and then try to downplay his talent.

I'm ecstatic we paid 8 million for Nico. He's absolutely worth it. At the same time, everyone fan on here would talking about that's crazy to pay that and he's not even better than our QB (T Simpson) had he come here.

Nico and Ty are probably the two most purely "talented " QBs in the SEC. Joe Milton being there as well...

Had he come here, Nico mania never would have been a thing. He would have went to Oregon.

Ty still would have redshirted because Milton played well as a backup.

And Ty would've pushed Joe if not started this year.
A lot of people are sour grapes about him, and then try to downplay his talent.

I'm ecstatic we paid 8 million for Nico. He's absolutely worth it. At the same time, everyone fan on here would talking about that's crazy to pay that and he's not even better than our QB (T Simpson) had he come here.

Nico and Ty are probably the two most purely "talented " QBs in the SEC. Joe Milton being there as well...

It’s not sour grapes for me. I just don’t see it. The film I saw of him in high school just wasn’t 5* impressive. But maybe he will be developed. Or maybe I just saw his bad film.

Again, I’m not saying he’s bad. He’s good. I just didn’t see a 5* talent. I certainly wanted him to come to UT, though.

It’s not sour grapes for me. I just don’t see it. The film I saw of him in high school just wasn’t 5* impressive. But maybe he will be developed. Or maybe I just saw his bad film.

Again, I’m not saying he’s bad. He’s good. I just didn’t see a 5* talent. I certainly wanted him to come to UT, though.
Not me. I thought Jackson looked better on film and played much better competition

He was 19 playing against talent that would get smoked in Georgia private school divisions. His film is even less impressive to me.

VN Store

Back