'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

No, that's why I said what I said. IF is a big word. No one on this board is saying he's a silent either. I believe he's ours, but he is still entertaining Bama inbreds. Of course he's gonna hear him out. Hopefully, it was a courtesy.

Reactions: Sevierville vol
No, that's why I said what I said. IF is a big word. No one on this board is saying he's a silent either. I believe he's ours, but he is still entertaining Bama inbreds. Of course he's gonna hear him out. Hopefully, it was a courtesy.
Actually everyone’s saying he’s a silent and they’ve been saying it for three weeks

For most recruits, relationships are a big factor in where they choose to go to school and play. Now granted, we are UT and regular kicks to our crotches are standard procedure, but this should be too little too late if all holds true to form. GMac has long intended to commit around this time frame and the Vols have been considered the front runner for a while now. Is he going to delay and change his plans because of a new bammer coach? I hope not, but you never know. Still thinking he commits to the Vols soon and this kicks our 2025 recruiting into high gear.

For most recruits, relationships are a big factor in where they choose to go to school and play. Now granted, we are UT and regular kicks to our crotches are standard procedure, but this should be too little too late if all holds true to form. GMac has long intended to commit around this time frame and the Vols have been considered the front runner for a while now. Is he going to delay and change his plans because of a new bammer coach? I hope not, but you never know. Still thinking he commits to the Vols soon and this kicks our 2025 recruiting into high gear.
AP has consistently said that relationship to head coach is the most important factor to GMac and he has the best relationship with Heupel. I don’t think a whirlwind, weeklong speed date with DeBoer is going to change that.

VN Store

Back