'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Sounds like MacIntyre is going to commit this week and we landed a 4-Star 2025 TE just two days ago. Sounds like 2025 is off to a strong start and could be our best class yet under Heupel. A deliberate but effective rebuild of this roster.
Hopefully, some big time WRs follow. Radarius Jackson, Cam Sparks, and Caleb Cunningham, please. All have indicated a desire to play with Mac.

MacIntyre going to commit very soon and gets the focus off the O-line whiffs for a day or two as they reset things internally?
Just curious, what whiffs? We had 4 guys here over the weekend and it’s only Monday. Last I checked, only the guy from Kansas committed elsewhere while the others are still uncommitted.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
if we do get him expect to see a WR or two commit to come in soon after. We are in big on a few good ones

Nico was the “proof of concept” so to speak. A lot of our fans wondered why the skill players didn’t stream in like a waterfall when he committed, but you have to show consistency in recruiting big time talent before the engine starts to run. I think GMac is finally going to be that tipping point.

A QB room with Nico, Merk, and GMac in 2025? That is stout. Players are going to see that and want in. I think we’re only just getting started with landing blue chip skill guys.

Nico was the “proof of concept” so to speak. A lot of our fans wondered why the skill players didn’t stream in like a waterfall when he committed, but you have to show consistency in recruiting big time talent before the engine starts to run. I think GMac is finally going to be that tipping point.

A QB room with Nico, Merk, and GMac in 2025? That is stout. Players are going to see that and want in. I think we’re only just getting started with landing blue chip skill guys.
Another factor was the negative recruiting being done due to the pending investigation outcome. That was a major hurdle to overcome if parents weren't knowledgeable about how that works. This '25 class will be the first time that isn't a factor under Heupel.

Is MacIntyre mobile enough to be what we need at QB? I didn’t see it the one time I saw him play on TV. Hell, Milton wasn’t mobile enough IMO.

That should get the commits excited. Which coach are you thinking? WM, AA, or JH?!
Everyone Angry GIF - Everyone Angry Gary Oldman - Discover & Share GIFs

VN Store

Back