'22 TN OT Patrick Kutas (Arkansas commit)

It would be interesting hearing what that call was like when they extended him a scholarship. "Well there is no HC or position coach and the OC will probably change, but I'm sure they would love you here"

It would be interesting hearing what that call was like when they extended him a scholarship. "Well there is no HC or position coach and the OC will probably change, but I'm sure they would love you here"
Why do you act like this? We have coaches on the road recruiting. You're acting like a little kid because they haven't told you who the coaches are.

Why do you act like this? We have coaches on the road recruiting. You're acting like a little kid because they haven't told you who the coaches are.
I know you are but what am I? We literally didn't have a head coach when he was given an offer.

Reactions: cdr4ut
“I was offered by coach Jay Graham [former assistant], so technically it was the prior regime,” Kutas told Volquest. “Tennessee didn’t have a head coach at the time, but coach [Josh] Heupel reached out to me his second day on the job and plans on recruiting me.”

The Christian Brothers standout is actually being evaluated as both an offensive and defensive lineman, but the Vols project the in-state talent on offense – believing his intangibles would translate easily into Heuel’s offense.

“I’m a physical guy. I love to initiate the contact and drive guys off the ball,” Kutas said of himself. “I have a great motor and keep going until the whistle is blown. I’m also athletic and can move my weight really well.”

Heupel’s message to the Volunteer State native?

“He’s really wanting to keep us local guys in-state,” the 2022 prospect said. “He said he likes my play style and how athletic I am. He likes the fact that I can play on both sides of the ball, too.

“He sounded like a really cool guy. We didn’t talk much football. The conversation was more of getting to know one another. He seemed chill and laid back. Real nice guy.”

“I’m still learning more and more about the staff, but I have talked with coach Elarbee a few times,” Kutas said. “We have a pretty good relationship so far. We text frequently – just about every day. Coach Heupel texts me a lot, too. They are both doing a great job of keeping in touch with me.”
-E. Cain

So we are recruiting him to play OL or DL. Is he okay with that, or does he have his heart set on TE?
He has the size to block on the line obviously, but if he can catch, he could be hard to handle.
Of course, with his size, he's not far from being a lineman.
Twill be interesting.
Hope he's a Vol.

So we are recruiting him to play OL or DL. Is he okay with that, or does he have his heart set on TE?
He has the size to block on the line obviously, but if he can catch, he could be hard to handle.
Twill be interesting.
Hope he's a Vol.
1613835878786.gif

Twill be interesting.
Hope he's a Vol.

My man is nearly 3 bills as a JR in HS. He’s no TE

b4a05a89c3e2e8724c5c236d346ea974.gif

Twill be interesting.
Hope he's a Vol.
Yes

Reactions: KokoBVol

VN Store

Back