'19 TN OT Jackson Lampley (Tennessee signee)

4_4743385.png

Jackson Lampley

6'5" 275lbs., OT, Sophomore in high school
Montgomery Bell Academy High School, Nashville, TN
Class of 2019

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Update: Lampley has just received his first official offer from UT on 10-11-16. Louisville is only other team of interest at this time. Son of former Vol Brad Lampley who played for UT from 1994-1997.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any relation to Brad Lampley? Brad was on team in mid 90s and is currently on Board of Trustees I believe.

Is he C/O '18 or '19?

Title says '19 buthe OP says '18?

Have checked around but haven't found a relation at all yet.

Even if they don't know they are related, their grandfathers would be at a minimum distant cousins. So, technically they would be related.

So he may be a legacy....a very distant legacy....

Even if they don't know they are related, their grandfathers would be at a minimum distant cousins. So, technically they would be related.

So he may be a legacy....a very distant legacy....

At a minimum, they are both descended from Noah, so yeah, legacies.

Reactions: 1 person
Appears Jackson is related to Brad, but idk for sure if they are father/son.

New The sophomore MBA offensive lineman just received his first offer. Story coming.
-Price

We offered. He will be here this weekend too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
My cousin plays two spots down on the offensive line from Lampley for MBA...Ty Chandler had some huge runs on the left side of the line Friday. I'll keep you all in the loop on this one.

Last edited:
Jackson Lampley
‏@JMLampley75
Blessed to have received my first offer from the University of Tennessee!!!! #GBO

Reactions: 3 people
His dad played here and is still involved with the program. I like our shot. God our OL is gonna be nasty. Mays, Tucker, Lampley

Jackson Lampley
‏@JMLampley75
Blessed to have received my first offer from the University of Tennessee!!!! #GBO

Very happy to have JAckson be a part of our organiztion. JAckson is a dedicated NPA participant and works very hard. Our projection for him is to be a top OL in the nation.
He has the size, tools, and mean streak right now. This kid will definitely blow up real soon.

He has the size, tools, and mean streak right now.

So what does Lampley bring to the table? Besides being the road-grader for Vol commit Ty Chandler, he loves to set the tone with his physical play. "I feel like I show a lot of aggressiveness and toughness," Lampley said. "That's what I want to be known for. Just that big, tough, nasty guy out there."

As mean and nasty as he is on the field, he's equally respectful off the field. So how does he balance two very different demeanors? "I honestly have no idea," Lampley said with a laugh. "I have been like that since I was in the 4th grade in my first year playing football. It's kind of funny because I'm really nice to people off the field, but I get really mad on the field. I think something just clicks."

https://tennessee.rivals.com/news/vol-legacy-lampley-lands-offer

94Ia14kh_400x400.jpg

VN Store

Back