'20 TN OT Blake Carrienger

I would bet good money the News Sentinel quoted Rivals as the source of their info for the local 10 to watch article Woody referenced. Also, never take anyone named Woody seriously.

I coached him when he was younger. I know his family. He text me all the time. I have not seen him at the bball game, nor others.
ForkedDeer knows nothing, only I have inside info. I will update. 🙏 🙏 🙏 👍 👍 👍 😄 😄 😄
Not enough double negatives. You need to step up your game....

Reactions: Type Orange+
Someone needs to make up a 6'5" 320lb tackle from Muscle Shoals Alabubba name Bubba with offers from the Tide and I guarantee they blind rate him as a high four star.

This is so good. I hope they don’t let up on Rivals with this and it gets more national media attention. I want a Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel special on recruiting rankings and how they are made, effect they have and the disparity between services.
I am sure that will happen just as soon as 60 Minutes does an expose on the Alabama football program.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
247Sports founder Shannon Terry acknowledged the issue of fake prospects on his Twitter account on Thursday. He tweeted: "(Yesterday) a national recruiting service rated a prospect that doesn't exist. Unfortunately, that service's public data contributes to the 247 Composite. While appalling, I am not surprised. Ironically, it was the same li'l brother service that took shots at 247 on (national signing day). In order to insure that never occurs again (negatively) impacting the Composite, 247 has a new protocol where prospects are no longer given a Composite rating (without) also having a 247Sports rating."

The USA Today Network-Tennessee, which listed Carringer as one of the top college prospects in Knoxville, also has put in measures to make sure this doesn't happen again: Verification that an athlete is a college prospect can't be based solely on other recruiting services and a Twitter account. We will confirm with the high school coach or an assistant who oversees college recruiting for that program that an athlete is a legitimate college prospect receiving scholarship offers. We will also find that athlete's highlight video to confirm with our own eyes the person is a prospect.

Football recruiting: Fake prospect catfishing in Tennessee changes how rankings are done, our approach

Reactions: AngryButchJones
Guys. Insider from Johnson City. I know kid's from Knox, but i know his family personally. I mean like, for real. Trust me, he is UT bound, maybe, probably. Heard it at a Waffle House. #itsover.

if he doesnt choose UT, he'll probably go somewhere else...or he wont. check my stats, morans.

VN Store

Back