'20 TN OLB Tamarion McDonald (UT SIGNEE)

good interview. it will be interesting to see what AV says here.

Is desire for them to play together legit? Are we too late to the party?
That's a really good question. Two are already committed, and eason is seemingly an Arkansas lean as well. Obviously, we give them the best chance to play together.

We can make a good impression on McDonald (and in theory all 3 of them), if we can best Mississippi state in a couple of weeks.

In the interview with whitehaven’s coach above, he said that McBride is working with doctors and hasn’t given up... much like trey smith I imagine. He says it towards the end.
pretty sure braj alluding to as much in ze podcast

TM retweeted this. The weird thing is Arkansas offered the 22 from Whitehaven right after we did but still haven’t offered TM. I mean I hope they screw this up but what are they thinking.

TM retweeted this. The weird thing is Arkansas offered the 22 from Whitehaven right after we did but still haven’t offered TM. I mean I hope they screw this up but what are they thinking.

Who's the 22 from whitehaven?

connection.
They all play for Whitehaven. They want French and Eason but 1 2 3 want to play together. They offer offered the 2022 kid but still haven’t offered TM. Seems like they would do what TN is doing and offer all 3 to get them.

They all play for Whitehaven. They want French and Eason but 1 2 3 want to play together. They offer offered the 2022 kid but still haven’t offered TM. Seems like they would do what TN is doing and offer all 3 to get them.

i read all three are oving Arkansas after TN. prob waiting to offer that weekend.

Reactions: VolInDayton

My guess would be something unrelated to football that the staff doesn’t like but not sure what would scare them off but not everyone else

My guess would be something unrelated to football that the staff doesn’t like but not sure what would scare them off but not everyone else
Several schools have offered all 3. I mean, hope y’all don’t...

VN Store

Back