'20 TN OLB Tamarion McDonald (UT SIGNEE)

He's a big ole boy for that
Wasn’t minkah fitzpatrick a large star who played in the box? I think that’s what Pruitt is wanting. A tweener in size that is a massive safety and a smaller backer that can cover the tight end and punish the running back.

Wasn’t minkah fitzpatrick a large star who played in the box? I think that’s what Pruitt is wanting. A tweener in size that is a massive safety and a smaller backer that can cover the tight end and punish the running back.
Minkah is like 6'1" 210lbs. Think more like Taylor Mays playing star.

Reactions: LittleVol
I’ve seen the Memphis trio three times this year. Let me tell you they are legit. They are fast, strong, and all three can make that open tackle. They are good playing their positions.

I’ve seen the Memphis trio three times this year. Let me tell you they are legit. They are fast, strong, and all three can make that open tackle. They are good playing their positions.
But more importantly, what is their relationship with Chris Russell?

Last edited:
Reactions: rgvol
I’m not sure why some are saying he’s too small. Take a look at 247s list of OLBs and you’ll see that half of the guys are within 5 pounds +\-, quite a few aren’t as big as he is. He’s coming out of HS at ~6’1” 215. He can easily add weight to his frame. I have no idea how good he will be but the idea that he is too small...I don’t get it.

Reactions: FïreBall
But more importantly, what is their relationship with Chris Russell?
Nothing. Chris is having a hard time right now...but this isn’t about him, because he didn’t come here. I’m pulling for him, because I know the family, but I feel bad for him right now. Thanks though.

Spot on.

They are quite the trio!

VN Store

Back