TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

I know there are only 2 days until signing day, but with Lea going to Vandy, any chance Tennessee reevaluates/reaches out to Prince?

Interesting
i think this is a case of NE TN football getting a really bad rap/wrap.

Kid couldnt be any worse than our play this year.

This guy would likely play Star and seems Lewis may as well. I’d bring in everyone that can play that position seeing as we haven’t covered a slant route in two years.
Last year wasnt that bad this year is horrible our lb core can cover anyone on passing routes

We need all the linebackers we can get. Especially someone as talented As this kid.

I don't disagree but at his position you hv number limits due to other needs. So again who do you cut to get him? I'm hearing Lewis is bk in so the open spot is gone. ND just lost their DC so things can chg there.

The only thing I can think of is that they are planning on moving some of the RBs to LB, since we have a lot of RBs. Which would mean we dont need as many LBs in this years class.

I agree with the premise of your statement, however unless I am watching another team, we are rarely in a 3-4 base set.

This is true... I suppose it kinda depends on if you lump the star position in with the LB's or the DB's.

This is true... I suppose it kinda depends on if you lump the star position in with the LB's or the DB's.
Maybe, but I see us in a 4 man front over 90% of the time. All with hands in the dirt. I wonder if its because we haven't been successful recruiting players to make it work or just a change in philosophy.

Reactions: jwilliams
dont mean to be critical but, a bit ridic to think as muchbas we struggled at LB that we cant find a place for this kid. we offered a 5'10" FB.
200.gif

@LemmingReport
Prince Kollie 6’2” 208 David Crockett HS Jonesborough,Tennessee has been named as one of the five finalist for the Butkus Award. The award will be presented to the nations top high school linebacker. The 2019 award went to Oregon freshman Justin Flowe

But I'm told we don't have room 😳
Justin Worley was Gatorade National Player of the Year.

at 210, may not fit the mold. I dunno. it's mystifying. there has always been a knock on kids from Upper ETN. I can recollect only one kid from Tennessee High we signed, and some kid from Elizabethton...blah blah HOF tight end.

There have been a few really good players we overlook bc of competition. That QB from South who went to Wiscy.

VN Store

Back