'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

I read an article that stated both Saban and Pruitt wanted Freeze as OC and evidently Fulmer was on board, but Sankey nixed it because he didn't want Freeze in the league as long as Ole Miss was on probation (due to Freeze). Ole Miss comes off probation this year...
edit: some truth to it acc to last VQ PC.

Sankey despises Freeze.

Last edited:
Getting a competent QB will do wonders for Tennessee. That player might be on the roster and it might not.
we have a competent QB. If a near 2 million dollar OC, who hails himself as a QB guru could simply or put our ***** in good positions, in lieu of putrid positions down 11, 2 minutes left into the game we stand a chance.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary happening, yet the mood around here has gotten really sour. We've missed on some highly rated, blue-chip guys recently, but that always happens. I'm definitely concerned about what could happen, given the recent decline, but nothing has exploded yet. Let's maybe take a breath and see how it plays out?

3-2-1... 1-2-3... what the hell is bothering me? (repeat as necessary)

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary happening, yet the mood around here has gotten really sour. We've missed on some highly rated, blue-chip guys recently, but that always happens. I'm definitely concerned about what could happen, given the recent decline, but nothing has exploded yet. Let's maybe take a breath and see how it plays out?

I believe the product on the field + the recent news of the staff of declining pay cuts during all of this + Hughmors = perfect storm.

There is now a ton of attention on these coaching salaries while rightfully noting that we aren’t getting what we pay for.

I believe the product on the field + the recent news of the staff of declining pay cuts during all of this + Hughmors = perfect storm.

There is now a ton of attention on these coaching salaries while rightfully noting that we aren’t getting what we pay for.

Ya, I can't stand Blake Toppmeyer...

Reactions: Jackcrevol

It’s literally been business as usual except they’ve lost a couple of games they weren’t supposed to and now everyone wants to preemptively clean house. Weve even gotten to the point where people are making false claims about the coach losing the team when there’s no evidence of such (no opt outs, decommitments, any of that)

Idek why people are having a meltdown over Colson like they haven’t been chasing the Wallace kid from GA for 2 months now..

Why must I feel like that
Oh why must I chase the cat......

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s literally been business as usual except they’ve lost a couple of games they weren’t supposed to and now everyone wants to preemptively clean house. Weve even gotten to the point where people are making false claims about the coach losing the team when there’s no evidence of such (no opt outs, decommitments, any of that)

Idek why people are having a meltdown over Colson like they haven’t been chasing the Wallace kid from GA for 2 months now..
It’s convenient and there are some that think if they stomp their feet & wail enough they’ll get their way. Lol

VN Store

Back