'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

William Parker and J'Marion Gooch would be adding some serious size to this class, Im just not sure what that does to our numbers.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
William Parker and J'Marion Gooch would be adding some serious size to this class, Im just not sure if that isn't good for Mims or our current Oline commits.
Probably just getting as much size and strength as they can. Trusting their evals and everything. I’d still venture to say we land Mims. I believe Pruitt and Ansley May flip Parker to the D line, really. Gooch and Mims would be an awesome addition to this massive line we’ve been putting together. That’s some major beef up front.

If UT can't land Mims then it's probably Gooch, Parker, Orr, and Smith for the O-line.

If they can land Mims, then the last spot is for either Gooch or Orr.

I think this kid will end up at nose personally. He looks better suited there on the film imo.

It's our understanding that 3-star OT J'Marion Gooch's commitment to Auburn no longer is solid and we in fact do not think he will be on the commitment list for very much longer.
Tennessee has pushed extremely hard since he committed to the Tigers in April and that clearly is the team to watch. We know Georgia also has been talking to him (he has an official offer), and Ole Miss, too.

Gooch has maintained for weeks that he is solid to Auburn -- but that no longer is the case.

At this time, we do NOT expect him to be in the 2021 Auburn class.

Look for something to happen in the near future.
-Niebuhr (Auburn 247)

Maybe so. Big Dan was more of an exception than the rule. He looks far too slow to be a good pass blocker in this league but I also don’t get paid to evaluate football players so 🤷🏻‍♂️
In-State talent, stealing from Auburn and UGA, can’t coach size, our coaches have been pushing for him. Seems like a no brainer. Idiot.

Maybe so. Big Dan was more of an exception than the rule. He looks far too slow to be a good pass blocker in this league but I also don’t get paid to evaluate football players so 🤷🏻‍♂️
True but I have to assume he'll be playing about 30 lbs lighter than what he is right now. Probably projects at RT honestly.

VN Store

Back