'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Per AP:

The Vols have been trending in the right direction for him for a few weeks now. Auburn has been trying to hold him off. It would not be a shocking to see him do something. I think Tennessee would take all of these guys on the OL and figure it out.

How did he look ....does he move pretty good to be so big ?
He has the tools you want in a tackle (size, quick feet). He didn’t dominate or play with the tenacity you would want every play. He did play both ways a lot and seemed to play harder on defense. Can definitely understand a high 3* rating. All he needs is someone to get him to flip that switch every play like 73. That’s just from one game though.

Just going off this interview he says Pruitt is the main one recruiting him from TN. That should tell us all we need to know.
I thought the same thing and also said “when he gets there” he’ll be on offense. I’m right there with you on Pruitts decision.

Last edited:
So if we were to get Mims...who is the odd man out between Parker, Orr, and Gooch?

I don’t think there’s an odd man out. You take Orr Smith Mims and Gooch at OT and Parker would play guard
You might be right, we may take all at OL, but we're fast approaching 28 and there's gonna be some musical chairs to make the numbers work.

VN Store

Back