'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

He’s the guy who gets it done. He has a great track record and more importantly a track record with UGA players. Anything he learned about UGA from fields will help him here. The case will essentially be him telling UGA they keep $3 mil and avoid any issues that could arise through the discovery if they play ball. I know some ppl will say $3 mil isn’t a lot for a university, but that’s easy to say when it’s not your money. Why risk losing it if they don’t have to?
but the $3 million is a separate issue from the waiver....

I bet we beat UGA next year in a... nail biter... Gonna need to.. knuckle up ....and get ....a grip.. on the offense though. Maybe Mays can give us some.... pointers.... on their game plan.
Also need our defense to play better against florida and UGA
I’m glad we have a big game before Florida
Hopefully our guys are mentally ready to start the season

No one really knows for sure what the waiver request is. We are assuming it is because of a lawsuit.
It makes sense with the timing of everything. The incident occurred in 2017 and they didn’t file any paper work until Cade was transferring. Still crazy to me Pittman was able to seal the deal despite that happening

It makes sense with the timing of everything. The incident occurred in 2017 and they didn’t file any paper work until Cade was transferring. Still crazy to me Pittman was able to seal the deal despite that happening
According to Tom Mars that is not the reason though.

According to Tom Mars that is not the reason though.
We may never know, but I would very much love to hear a hint of the real reason. That house is crumbling fast.

argyle+building+collapse

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back