'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

at this point, i'm good with Reese and Velus...if we can, i'd take them both.

as for the song...

do you know how many times in my lifetime during a TN game i've said the phrase "eff us, i hate us"?

lol.

#riseabovehate
I actually don't want anymore transfers after Cade but of those 2 I'd be okay with Otis. I'm pretty against signing Velus. Was last year too.

I actually don't want anymore transfers after Cade but of those 2 I'd be okay with Otis. I'm pretty against signing Velus. Was last year too.
fair enough. if i had to choose between Dee Beckwith and Velus, then it's a no brainer......i wouldn't want him taking a spot away from him or anything.

And......The best song of the 4.

Love that song. One of my buddies is big into Call of Duty and we'd get a bunch of people together online years ago everyone talking ish on the headphones. And my buddy would just blare that song on repeat for hours while we played to troll our opponents. I always got a kick out of it.

Dawg fans calling Cade a traitor

WatchfulQuestionableAcaciarat-small.gif

Love that song. One of my buddies is big into Call of Duty and we'd get a bunch of people together online years ago everyone talking ish on the headphones. And my buddy would just blare that song on repeat for hours while we played to troll our opponents. I always got a kick out of it.
Can't wait for the Crue/Poison/Def Leppard show in Nashville....................Stonewashed jeans and leather jacket coming back out. Maybe the mullet can grow back!

they're UGA bagmen....are they "smart"? I think they so desperately want to win a NC that they've hitched their wagon to him. They thought they found a Saban, but they got a Muschamp. Kirby, Muschamp, and Pruitt were all first time head coaches with a "defensive pedigree" from the Saban coaching tree. The difference is that I think Pruitt is set up to be successful because he has Fulmer as a mentor/AD who has experience being a successful head coach. Kirby and Muschamp had administrators as AD's big difference. I am sure CPF can impart words of wisdom and/or advice to CJP when he sees him about to make a mistake.
I just think Pruitt is one of those rare people that actually learn from mistakes. Disasters like the GSU debacle will not ever happen again. We knew there was going to be an OJT learning curve. It seems like Smart doesn't learn, but instead compounds mistakes.

@HoleInTheRoof he's struggled at OT every time he played. I was ridiculed going back to when he was a UT commit for trying to tell ppl he's not a OT. His arms are just not long enough and he has a hard time on the edge. Yes they do want to move D. Wright to OG but honestly Cade is not the solution to do this.
Watching Cade at RG on YouTube against LSU and Kentucky. AA candidate at that position (IMO) if those two games are an indication of what he can do.

Georgia is definitely Tennessee's triple A farm team. I'm thinking Otis Reece has a chance to be our next call up.

A, Home Sweet Home. Plus he don't need to apologize. And I hope he doesn't. If he's ever asked about it I hope he brushes it off with a joke and moves on.
Love Reece, love hard hitting safeties. Great kid too. Always worried with every big hit tho with the rules as they are. As for Pinkygate, I actually feel for Cade. Pinkygate has taken on a whole new meaning with his mom suing for loss of consortium bc dad lost his pinky. Poor kid.

Is he more of a Johnny Cochran type or a Rudy Giuliani type.
He’s the guy who gets it done. He has a great track record and more importantly a track record with UGA players. Anything he learned about UGA from fields will help him here. The case will essentially be him telling UGA they keep $3 mil and avoid any issues that could arise through the discovery if they play ball. I know some ppl will say $3 mil isn’t a lot for a university, but that’s easy to say when it’s not your money. Why risk losing it if they don’t have to?

Love Reece, love hard hitting safeties. Great kid too. Always worried with every big hit tho with the rules as they are. As for Pinkygate, I actually feel for Cade. Pinkygate has taken on a whole new meaning with his mom suing for loss of consortium bc dad lost his pinky. Poor kid.

That's actually standard in every single injury lawsuit. Sure that's not how it's being played out by the dawgs but doesn't change reality.

VN Store

Back