'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Sorry boys. This just is not going to happen. Just like it didn't happen last spring when you had deluded yourselves into thinking Mays was transferring to the vols.
200.gif

So about that.

Washington is going to regret not coming to UT.
I wonder how long the UGA bagmen will keep supporting Smart like they have to this point? AV said a long time ago when Smart was hired that the UGA bagmen were really going all in with Smart...they have to be wising up to that fool soon don't they?

I have all of them on ignore. If you can't appreciate what he does for others and the team we love, then I don't want to be associated with you.
I feel the same way..I ignore them as soon as the reveal themselves now. You have to be a special kind of garbage filth to give that guy a hard time.

Is Cade on Scholarship?

If so we only have 3 more spots with a ton of good transfers and still 2020 class that we are still in on that haven't signed yet.

Wonder if he is a "walk-on" till next cycle starts, unless we don't land 4 others.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
As long as they play him at OG. He's not an OT which is why Pittman tried him everywhere including C. Only further deepens the depth of the interior line but doesn't solve the shortage of true OT bodies.

Feels like Pittman relied on Cade as his sixth man. UGA had two guys at OT good enough to declare for the draft this year so they were mainstays. A lot of the pundits scoffing at the transfer are questioning why a rising junior set to start at OT would transfer.

And a couple tennessee media guys have suggested the team may slide Darnell Wright to guard and start Cade at OT.

He had a mediocre bowl game at OT but I don’t believe the book is written on him there. I think he has the ability to play any of the five positions.

VN Store

Back